Chapter 9

Hola! Most of the votes for wheather to show jealousy or concert went to Concert! All the people who voted to show manik jealous... you will have to wait for few updates! Now enjoy reading♥️!
--------------------------------
Everyone entred the V Company and started going towards then reception! As they reached the reception fab5 got in to their attitude and manik was the one who approached the receptionist!

Manik: we have a meeting today! Wheres the conferences room?

Receptionist: this way sir!

The receptionist led them to the conference room! Before entering Nandini hesisted as she was not part of Fab5 then what will she do in the album signing!but Manik is Manik he held her hand and went inside while everyone followed! Navya had to go to her fashion boutique because of an emergency! So it was only Fab5 and Nandini!

Nandini: Manik main kya karungi? I will wait outside!

Manik: no means no! I cant just leave you like that! Especially now when the world knows who you are!

Alya: haan.... nandini... aur hume problem nahi hai toh kissi aur ko bhi nahi honi chahiye! Hmm!

Nandini: thik hai....
everyone took a seat in the conference room! Soon the owner of the V company came! And shook hands with everyone!
----------------------

 everyone took a seat in the conference room! Soon the owner of the V company came! And shook hands with everyone!----------------------

Kunwar Amarjeet Singh as Reyaansh Singhaniya (Rey)
He is a young model... also the owner of the V Company! His friends with Fab5! He is very professional when it comes to work just like fab5! His also an amazing dancer! Though he cant sing but he dances phenomenal! (P.S. his my crush just like Parth so no bashing! Or no hatred! I love him♥️)
---------------------
Rey: ooo... who is this beautiful lady here?

Manik: kamine.. teri bhabhi hai wo.. aur tune toh shadi karli na then... should i tell bhabhi ji about it?

Rey: tu pagal hai... kriya muje maar dalegi! (Kriya: Rey's wife) anyways nice meeting you bhabhi ji!

Nandini: you can call me nandini! I m pretty sure main aapse choti hoon! And it was nice meeting you too!

Rey: waise ek sachi baat puchu?

Nandini nodded in a yes!

Rey: aap itni khubsoorat hai... itni smart lagti hai and i m pretty sure aap hai bhi... phir aapne iss (pointing towards manik) jaise ladke ko kaise choose kiya?

Nandini just laughed! She couldnt control herself!