Chapter 6

Next morning at 4 in the morning:
Nandini's room:
Manik: tum ruk bhi toh sakti ho na...

Nandini: i cant.. manik... aur phir shadi ki dates fix ho gayi hai toh phir muje leave bhi toh leni padegi na....

Manik: i am going to miss you!

Nandini: me too! Ab chale sab neeche intezaar kar rahe hoge!

Manik: haan chalo! As soon as nandini turned to leave manik pulled her back and gave her a forehead kiss! Nandini smiled! As both came downstairs everyone decided to leave! Manan were in one car while elders came in different car! Fab4 and navya were also in different car! Soon they reached the airport! Mr and mrs. Murthy and navya decided to check in and give manan a little alone time! Manan looked at each other and smiled!

Nandini: aap na apna khayal rakhna... aur haan sabke pareshani main aap bhi pareshan bhi mat ho jana! Aur haan... khana bhi time se kar lijiyega...

Manik: muje aisa kyun lag raha hai ki tum already meri wife jaise behave kar rahi ho!

Nandini looked down while manik held her chin and made her look in to his eyes!

Manik: i promise main apna khayal rakhunga lekin you also have to promise ki tum tumhara bhi khayal rakhogi!

Nandini: nandini promise! Acha i should get going now!

Manik: jaise hi you reach you will call me aur main tumhe roz phone karunga ok?

Nandini nodded and left! Malhotras went back to Malhotra mansion with Fab4 while Murthys boarded flight to Mumbai! Divya came by nandini's seat and started talking to her!

Divya: daamad ji bahot ache hai na!

Nandini blushed!

Divya: jab tum dono baat kar rahe the na... after our talk... main aur vivek aaye the tum he dekhne... par humse zada bechain toh damad ji the! Tum khush toh hona bacha?

Nandini slightly nodded as her face was blood red!
While on the other side:
Manik had reached Malhotra empire(office) and had started yelling at the employees as the work was not done on time!

Cabir: chill... manik ho jaye ga!

Manik: kya ho jayega! I have a meeting in one hour!

Cabir: acha main dekhta hoon thik hai! Tu chill mar!

Manik huffed and sat on his chair checking his phone now and then as it was time for Nandini's plane to land!

Manik's POV
Yeh nandini ka abhi phone kyun nahi aaya! Abhi tak toh pauch jana chahiye tha!
End of POV

Manik calls nandini and she was not picking up! He thought her plane might have delayed so he got back to work and went to the conference room for the meeting!

In the conference room:

Manik: hello Mr.Kurrana! Please come in!

Mr. Kurrana(Mr.K): thank you Mr. Malhotra! Meeting start kare!

Manik: ji bilkul!

At Murthy Mansion:

Nandini: finally hum pauch gaye! Airport pe itne custom ki checking hui ufff!

Navya: i know right! Aisa laga jaise pura din wahi bitana hai!

Divya: acha chalo jao tum dono jaake fresh ho jao aur thoda aram karlo! Thik hai!

Navni: hmmm...

Both retired to their rooms! Nandini got freshen up! And sat on her bed relaxing herself!