Chapter 15

Soon it was evening and Nandini was the first one to wake up! She moved in her sleep... and Manik also woke up because of her movements! Manik and Nandini opened their eyes together and looked at each other and smiled! Nandini broke the eyelock by saying
"Chaliye uthiye 6 baj gaye hai..."

Manik: jaane ka bilkul mann nahi hai...

Nandini: manik.. agar aap abhi so jayenge toh phir raat ko nahi soyenge.. chaliye uthiye...

Manik: haan toh acha hai na... raat ko tum bhi mat sona... waise bhi you need stamina so...

Before he could complete Nandini slightly hit his shoulder and said "chii... aap kitne badtmeez ho gaye ho"

Manik: issme badtmeezi kya hai... your my wife... agar tumse aisi baat nahi karunga toh kya padosi se karunga...

Nandini: manik... as she said this she widen her eyes...

Manik: ok ok chill! Meri jaan... you go and freshen up... till then i will also freshen up... in another room that way we both can go down together!

Nandini: perfect! And she kissed him on his right cheek!

Manik: bada pyaar aa raha hai aapko Mrs. malhotra?

Nandini: pyaar toh roz aata hai... bas... jaatane me sharam aa jaati hai!

And she ran to the washroom while Manik went to another room to get freshen up! Soon both were descending the stairs together only to find fab4 sitting in the living room!

They joined fab4 and manik noticed Cabir a little off... so to start a conversation he asked...

Manik: cabir... mom and dad kahan hai?

But cabir didnt respond! So mukti answered!

Mukti: woh uncle aunty took a flight to london... uncle ko phone aaya tha and he had to leave for an urgent meeting!

Manik: ohh!

Nandini: aise kaise chale gaye... hume bula na tha!

Manik: dont worry... woh hum so rahe honge to bas issiliye nahi uthaya!

Manik went to Cabir and put his hand over his shoulder and told him...

Manik: chal beer leate hai!

Fab3 looked tensed as whenever manik says something like this it means there was going to be a serious conversation!

Manik and cabir went a little far away while nandini looked at fab3 and she saw their worried faces!

Nandini: aise kyun dekh rahe ho?

Alya: actually whenever manik ka mood aisa hota hai na means theres a serious talk going on between them!

By the bar scene:

Manik: ab bata kya hua tha? Yesterday night?

Cabir: wo...wo...wo...