Chapter 20

Coming out from his blushing session... Manik looked up to Cabir who had his mouth open and staring back and forth and manan!

Cabir: how did you guys not have a kiss yet? Its..its been almost 5 months to your marriage! Abhi tak toh i would have....

Manik: shut up! Bol yahan kyun aaya?

Cabir: wohh.. i need to propose her! So help me out!

Manik: propose who?

Cabir: nandini bhabhi! I wanna propose her!

Manik: what the...

Cabir: obviously navya aur koun? Sometimes i wonder how did u marry him bhabhi!

Nandini giggled and was about to leave giving time to two besties.... but cabir stopped her!

Cabir: bhabhi batao na... what does she like?

Manik: wow! Like wow! The Cabir Dhawan is asking for help! Thats a first!

Cabir glared at him and manik stayed shush!

Nandini: cabir... aap kuch bhi karlo she will be happy! Even if you wont take her out she will agree to you! She loves you alot!

Cabir looked down and blushed a little!

Manik: i will book you a place near XYZ place... a great view plus away from all the noise... will be a little peaceful for you both!

Cabir: woh sab toh ho gaya hai... bas food and gift ka confusion hai!

Manik: wah mere cupid tu toh mujse bhi aage nikla! Anyways food and gift nandini will help!

Nandini: she loves Chinese and Italian! Aur gift main.... umm... how about a red rose bouquet and her favorite chocolates! She loves... godiva chocolates!

Cabir: thank you so much! He was about to leave when he turned and said... you guys can continue the kiss now!

Nandini blushed while manik said: just close the door and get out!

Nandini slightly slapped manik while cabir went out closing the door!

Manik: so lets continue what was left incomplete.. hmm...

Nandini: umm.. nope... i m sleepy!

Manik: jaan...

Nandini: good night... Mani..

Manik: huhhh... come here..

He said telling her and hugging each other both slept!

Next morning:
It was a really good morning... Two souls were sleeping peacefully... hugging each other! Not knowing what today morning holds for them! Soon the two souls woke up... and headed towards dinning room for breakfast... not before stealing some kisses from eachother (obvio on cheeks! Don get any idea readers😜)

Manik: arre wow... aaj toh housefull... not bad! Wassup guys?

Mukti: manik yeh kya hai? She said throwing a newspaper on the table!

Manik: kya? He picked up the newspaper and read it! It read: "THE BIGGEST MISFORTUNE OF FAB5" then in small letters it read: the Fab5 misses the opportunity of having world tour! Was this done intentionally or unintentionally! As far as we know MANIK MALHOTRA is a very proffessional person... but what happened? Was it because of his wife? As we all know he recently got married... did he forget Fab5?

It was also all over the news!

Manik: BULLSHIT! Guys aisa kuch nahi hai! And you guys know it... i forgot about it.. it just flew out of my mind! I m sorry but i will get it back! Dont worry!

Mukti: really.. Manik... do you even know what shit your talking right now?

Aliya: chill... Mukti.. we are still on top... its not like its over!

Dhruv: What chill? We've been waiting for this world tour from college.. and now your just going to let it go like this!

Aliya: Dhruv... CHILLL! Manik said he will get it back!

Mukti: what if we dont get it then?

Manik: we will get it guys! Trust me!

Mukti: trust and you! Not anymore!

Nandini: mukti... aisa kuch....

Before she could complete.. mukti cut her off!

Mukti: just shut up! Its between fab5

Manik: mukti... she's my wife!

Dhruv: thats the problem! She's your wife! After you got married you have no time for us! Its like we dont exisist! Kabhi "nandini ko yeh pasand nahi toh yeh nahi karte" nandini ko acha lagta hai toh yeh karenge" nandini nandini nandini! I m damn tired of it now!

Nandini took 2 steps back!

Mukti: Dhruv! Yeh sab...

Dhruv: aur nahi toh kya yaar! Tum dono ki waje se Aliya also has started staying away!

Aliya: Dhruv dont blame them for my mistakes! And plus its between us so please!

Dhruv: really... let me guess maybe your still not over Manik!

And *THAP* a slap came through on Dhruv's face... it was by Aliya!

Aliya: yes i agree i had a crush on him! Which was in 7th grade! Get over your insecurities Dhruv! And stop blaming others for your problems!

Dhruv: you know what i was right about the decision i took! I m moving my dance academy to Singapore! And dont you dare contact me!

Aliya: you mean to say...

Dhruv: yes! WE'RE OVER!

All this time 2 people were quiet one with shock... one with hurtful tears! And they were Cabir and Manik!

Nandini and mukti tried stopping Dhruv but he left!

Manik fell on his knees...

Manik: its all over... all over! I m sorry... i forgot.. about it! I m sorry!

Aliya: I m sorry! I should have told you guys about his insecurities! I thought i could handle it but.....

Ok thats it! Ok for all the people who didnt expect this then i m sorry! I literally had no idea! What to write! I hope you all like it! And i know i m late but school is starting this thursday which means School shopping! Which is even hell! Hope you all understand my situation! Please please vote and comment! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for 2.85K followers!

Lots of love ❤️,
Author!