Chapter 2

Recap: manan met... going to talk!
---------------
Nandini: so...

Manik: dekho I dont think yeh so... so... se kaam hone wala hai... tumse ek baat puchu?

Nandini: haan...

Manik: tum iss rishte ke liye kyun agree hui?

Nandini: what if I ask you the same question? I mean tumhare paas toh koi valid reason hona chahiye since your a rockstar and a billionaire tumhe toh koi bhi mil jaati... phir why me? A doctor?

Manik: because i fell for you from the day i saw your picture! (He mumbled)

But he was loud enough for nandini to hear it

Nandini: kya?

*knock* *knock*

There was a knock on the door and manik went to open it! And he found fab5 and navya standing there!

Cabir: humne disturb toh nahi kiya na? I mean...

Looking at his face and expressions manik understood what he was trying to say...

Manik: agar tu thodi der chup bethega....

Fab4 giggled while nandini had a pinch of blush on her face... And Navya couldn't stop staring at Cabir! And Cabir also had a little sweet feelings towards her too!

Mukti: Jo Baat Karne aaye the woh karle... Warna pata chala aunty humare piche khayi hogi belan lekar...

Everyone laughed....

Dhruv: acha buddy on a serious note... Decision...

Manik looked at Cabir and being an understanding friend/ brother he understood that they had actually disturbed their talk.. So he decided to drag everyone out

Cabir: acha Navya ji.. Chaliye na hum aapko fab5 ghar dekhate hai... Aaye na

Navya: haan ji.. Bilkul.. Aapko pata hai...
And they exited their room with the nonstop talking Navya

Manik: umm so what do you think?

Nandini: about...

Manik: *Ahem* us... having a future... i mean...

Nandini: muje koi problem nahi jo bhi problem hogi woh aapko hogi! Because aapke piche poore din media rehti hai aur main nahi chahti ki aapko meri wajase koi...

And there again came a scream....it was Nyonika who was calling them down so they both went downstairs! Nyonika asked Manik through her eyes wheather he liked the choice! And manik simply answer by nodding in a yes! While nandini's answer was the same!

Nyonika: well humari taraf se toh bilkul haan hai!

Hearing her Nandini was shocked! But she composed herself and had a blushy smile!

Vivek: toh phir bhai mithai khilaye kyunki humari taraf se bhi haan hai!

Nyonika: ji bilkul... Ramu kaka... mithai toh layeye!

Nandini bent down taking blessings from Nyonika and Raj... while Manik took blessings from Divya and Vivek! Ramu kaka soon brought mithai's for everyone! The youngsters were teasing manan to feed each other! And elders saw this and they also teased them! So they had no choice but to feed each other!

The scene was some what like this👇