Chapter 13

From the last part you know that its marriage day! So grab on to the future time machine and lets be on the date August 2nd, 2017! (My bday😍)
------------------------------

It was the most awaited day of all the time! Wedding of the Most handsome bachelor with an angel! Everyone were having gala time in the wedding! The ladke wale had arrived! And Manik was made sit in the mandap while Nandini was still not brought downstairs! After some more mantras panditji told Vivek to bring Nandini down! The girls were about to go to bring her down but Vivek said he will do it! Everyone understood his feelings and let him go! Both the father and daughter descended the stairs making everyone say "goals"! Nandini was made sit with manik in the mandap! Panditji again started mantras! The gat bandhan happened.... and then the pheras!

Panditji: ab aap vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaye....

And manik did as told! While nandini looked down!

Panditji: ab aap ladki ke mang main sindoor kijiye(i dont know the word sorry😭)

Manik again did what he was told! Panditji did some more mantras and then said..

Panditji: ab aap pati patni hue... aapke bade ke aashirwad lejiye....

Manan got up and took blessings of their parents... soon they reached their friends and they hugged everyone! Nandini saw Abhimanyu and was shocked...

Nandini: Abhiii...

Abhi: nanduu... kaise hai bahena....

Nandini: filal toh gussa hoon... you didnt attend any of my marriage functions! Pata hai tuje kitna miss kiya...

Abhi: sorry na... bahot busy tha... waise i really wonder how did you agree to marry this idiot!

Manik: hey mind your tongue... meri sister ki shadi abhi baki hai! (Manik considers mukti as his sister)

Nandini: matlab..?? Muktiii... omgg...

Everyone had fun time and did lunch! And soon the groom and bride were send to one room to rest so they are ready for the reception at night! Nandini and manik entered the hotel room! Manik came near nandini and cupped her face and said..

Manik: kya hua? Not happy..?

Nandini: nahi kuch bhi toh nahi!!

Manik: tumhe pata hai you cant hide anything fir why you even try?

Nandini: woh... kal.. se... i will not see mom dad and navya so bas thoda...

She said wipping her tears...

Manik: see muje yeh situation ko kaise handle karte hai yahi nahi pata... but all i can tell you is I promise i will be there for you in every up and down of your life! I will protect you from everything just like your dad! And also i will feed you yummy food made by mom(divya)! Woh alag baat hai ki i cant cook but....