Chapter 12-"Loving You"

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT NOT ALL OF IT

Breanna's Pov

I captured his full lips into mine as michael grabbed my hips and started to rock myself against him. I heard a deep groan come from him as I pulled a little at his hair twirling it around my fingers.

Moans and smooching sounds were heard throughout the room while our heavy breaths were added in as well. Michael's hands traveled down my thighs up to my hips, as he continued this motion through the intense makeout session.

I felt his toungue trying to push its way through my lips. I parted them instantly his warm toungue made its way into my mouth. I was losing air quickly so I broke apart the kiss both of us breathing heavily. Michael put a grip on my hips and flipped me over so that my back was on the bed and he was on the top.

He looked deeply in my eyes as he brought his fingers to my cheek and started to stroke it. "so beautiful." he whispered against my lips. I bit my lip as a grin started to play across his lips. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

He wetted his lips and leaned in to press them against mine again. I could feel his hands come up my shirt feeling the fabric of my underwear. he lifted my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. "Black underwear? thats sexy." he said biting his lip.

I widened my eyes and immediately blushed covering my face. He chuckled and pulled my hands away from my face. "Dont cover your beautiful face babygirl." He said a few inches away from my face. I shook my head "you are crazy." I said giggling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yep but im crazy for you baby." he said smiling. I gave him a light smile. "me to." I whispered taking his lips to mine. I felt him unbuckling his jeans as I ran my fingers through his hair the kiss getting deeper and more passionate. I unwrapped my legs and bent them at the sides of him so he could pull his pants down.

I could see a buldge in the front of his underwear. "The things you do to me." he mumbled. "You sure you want to do this baby?" I nodded my head as my pulse started to race from nervousness " Hey babe dont be nervous Im gonna go slow ok?" he said looking up in my eyes for conformation. I took a deep breath and nodded. He got of the bed to grab a condom from his pants pocket and got back on top of me.

He put it on as I felt himself enter me and I winced in pain. I have to admit it hurt a lot espicially from how big he was. A whimper escaped my lips as michael's eyes shot up to mine. "Sh the pain will go away soon I promise." he said kissing my cheek. "Just look at me babygirl." I made eye contact with him wincing from each stroke he gave. he continuously kissed my kneck trying to take my mind away from the pain.

After a while it started to turn into pleasure thats when my whimpers turned into moans. My back would arch from now and then as he continued to thrust into me. The room was filled with the bed squeaking and both of us moaning like our lives depended on it.

I felt my stomache tighten and I instantly moaned and I felt a liquid run down my legs. "Uh! Michael!" I moaned out. "Fuck Bre!" he moaned as a white liquid ran down his leg. Both of us had heavy breaths. he layed down next to me on the bed. He let me lay my head down on his chest.

"That was probally the best I've ever had." he said kissing my forehead. I giggled. "Yea you was ok." I said joking with him. He looked at me raising his eyebrow. "Oh really." he said sitting up on his elbow. I nodded and yelped once he got on top of me and started tickking my sides like crazy.

"M-Mich-Michael!" I said between laughs. "Please! I cant breath!" I struggled out still laughing. "Nope not until you say im the best!" he said still tickling me but now my stomache. I give up! "Fine your the best! now please!" I said giggling as he got off me. "And I was just joking! of course your the best." I said pecking his lips and pressing my forehead to his.

"yea I know." he said cockily. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "what am I gonna do with you afro." I said playing with his fingers. he laughed and shrugged. "Come on you look sleepy lets get some rest." he said wrapping his hands around my waist with my face facing him.

"You want me to sing to you?" he asked pushing my hair behind my ear. I nodded and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. he brought his lips to my ear and sang....

There'll be no darkness tonight

Lady, our love will shine, lighting the light

Just put your trust in my heart

And meet me in paradise, now is the time

Girl, you're every wonder in this world to me

A treasure time won't steal way

So listen to my heart

Lay your body close to mine

Let me fill you with my dreams

I can make you feel all right

And, baby, through the years

Gonna love you more each day

So I promise you tonight

That you'll always be the lady in my life

Lay back in my tenderness

Let's make this a night we won't forget

Girl, I need your sweet caress, oh

Reach out to a fantasyTwo hearts in the beat of ecstasy

Come to me, girl

And I will keep you warm

Through the shadows of the night

Let me touch you with my loveI can make you feel so right

And, baby, through the years

Even when we're old and grayI will love you more each day

'Cause you will always be the lady in my life

"Goodnight babygirl." he whispered kissing my cheek and falling asleep himself. I was asleep before I could hear the end of the sweet song he sung.

Anonymous Pov

"Aw well isnt that sweet." I said twirling my pen in my hands. I turned off the tv from him singing to her I laughed. She doesnt know whats coming her way. I took both tapes and wrote Romance and the title. The Criminal and His mistress on both of them. A smirk arose to my lips.

I walked out to the front desk. "Can you play these two movies for next week please on friday movie night. My two friends will be so glad to see this." I said smiling politley. The lady nodded and took the movies and turned around and started to walk away "Wait!" I yelled out.

I took a benjamin out of my pocket and slid it across the counter. "This is if you put it on the big screen in the movie center at this camp." I said. Sh looked at the money then back at me. she nodded her head and took the money. "Oh and one more thing. Dont tell anyone about this." I said turning around and walking out the door. Oh sweetie im just getting started.