Chapter 25-"Saving You"

Breanna's Pov

The wind outside started to pick up as the tree branches brushed against the window. The Tv started to black in an black out from the connection getting cut off. I felt a strong pair of arms squeeze my waist a little. "It's ok baby." Michael whispered in my ear as he kissed behind it. It sent a shiver as my spine and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." he got up and walked into the restroom. The window started to crack as the wind picked up. I looked out the window a little and saw something gray that was spinning really fast. That's not until I noticed it was a tornado. My eyes widended and I backed away from the window.

It seemed like it went in slow motion. The huge tree fell on top of the cabin. "Michael!" I yelled out. The tree fell through the cabin and landed on my leg. Pain immediately shot up my leg. The tree was huge and more stuff flew threw the open window. "M-Michael!" My voice was full of pain. "Bre! Bre!" I heard A panicked Michael.

All of a sudden a wave of water came in. I looked and saw that the tall water tower had been busted open. "Michael! Help Please!" my mouth was filling up with water and I couldn't breathe. I felt a tug at my arm and was pulled out from under the tree. I was hoping to be met with a pair of dark brown eyes but frowned when I saw green orbs staring at me. It was Abe.

***

Michael's Pov

I could tell that Bre was worried so I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed a little. "It's ok baby." I whispered in her ear and kissed behind it. I could feel her shiver a little and she nodded, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I got up and went to the bathroom. I used it and was about to wash my hands when I heard a crackling sound and a huge crash. I washed them quickly and rushed out the bathroom.

I saw a huge tree was crashed into the cabin. A branch fell off the tree and hit me in the head. I fell on the ground as my head started to pound. I felt dizzy but I built up enough strength to get up. I have to find Bre. I heard a weak voice scream my name over the loudness of the wind. "Bre!" I yelled out trying to find where she was. I pushed the branches out of the way and climbed over the tree until I was punched in the face. I looked up and saw Abe standing over me with an evil smirk on his face.

I heard Bre call out my name again but It was muffled. "I guess Bre is gonna need someone to take care of her when your gone." he said over the wind. He got on me and punched my face. I punched him a couple of times but I couldn't focus I was super dizzy. Abe disappeared into the fog I'm guessing to get Bre.

My whole body was aching and My vision became blurry and the only thing I saw before I blacked out was a wave of water cloud over me.

***

Breanna's Pov

I frowned once I saw Abe. I shook out of his grasp. "Don't touch me." I growled. He looked taken aback but I didn't care. I needed to find Michael. "Come on Bre let me help you!" he said holding out his hand. "No I need to find Michael!" I yelled over the wind. I tried to climb over the trees but my vision was blurry when more water rushed in filling up the whole room.

I gasped for air and swam through the water. I spotted a figure laying on the floor with blood pooling around it causing the water to turn a dark red. I looked closer and saw it was michael. "MICHAEL!" I screamed as bubbles flew from my mouth. Don't worry about me. Just Go! I heard michael's voice in the back of my head. I shook my head and swam towards him as I started to lose oxygen.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him. Geez from the way he looked I didn't think he would be this heavy. Come on Bre you got this! I pulled him from under the large branch and swam out of the water pushing us both out of the broken window. Both of our bodies fell out the window and I gasped for air.

I choked out water and was trying to breathe. I crawled over to Michael to find his face bruises and his leg completely bruised and cut. My leg was losing blood but I didn't care I wanted to make sure Michael was ok. I checked his pulse but couldn't find anything. No No No no.

"no baby please wake up don't you leave me." I said frantically as I did Cpr. It didn't work. He laid there pale all the beautiful Carmel skin had been drained from his face. His perfect rosy cheeks lost it's color. His pink plump lips became dry and cracked. I sobbed as I tried to wake him up. "Don't leave." I sobbed out. The only thing that flashed threw my mind was his smile, laugh, and lastly those once lively brown eyes.

Sorry for the late update guys I've been a little busy but I updated and I shed a few tears while writing this but I think I'm ok. Anyways thank you for getting me to 3k reads! Moonwalk moment! 🚶👟 Thank you so much for getting this book to 3k. I promise to not let you guys wait so long for an update! Love you and Keep READING/VOTING/COMMENTING

~Alana🚶👟