Chapter 4

John's P.O.V

When I woke I remembered something*OH SHIT WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY I TOTALLY FORGOT*Then I realized that Alexander was sleeping on me and I was gonna wake him up, but loud footsteps and yells beat me to it."WHAT DID I DO!?"Alexander said with a cry of fear."Oh I'm sorry I was having a bad dream."Alexander got up and started to change and I turned around so it wouldn't feel so awkward.

Alex's P.O.V

Now I felt really embarrassed,"Hey Laurens, when does school start?"Laurens was still turned around but still answered,"It starts at 9, it's 8:30 we gotta hurry."I ran out of the room and saw that Herc and Laf had already made breakfast and were making out in the corner*Laurens said this would happen*soon after I got out of the room, Laurens got out already dressed, I sat down to eat breakfast, and Laurens was getting some coffee,"Hey during lunch you wanna go eat?"Laurens asked."Sure, where do you wanna meet?" I replied."How about in front of the school?" I nodded,"Okay, i got to get to class, see you then."

John's P.O.V

I had made a brave move by asking Alexander to lunch, I really wanted to get to know him more. I decided that Alex wasn't gonna make a move so I made one first. I had to hurry, I was gonna be late to my class.

*Time skip*

I was waiting for Alex when I saw him walking towards me, but he was cut off by a girl walking up to him. I recognized her, that was Eliza, she was giving him a piece of paper, it had her phone number on it.*Why, why does she have to go after him too, i really like him* I thought. He came walking towards me and I snapped out of my jealous thoughts."Sorry I'm a little late, i was stopped by this girl." "It's fine that's Elizabeth Schuyler, she has two other sisters, Angelica Schuyler which is the oldest and Peggy Schuyler which is the youngest." I asked him where we should go, but Alex didn't know where to go."How about we go to the coffee shop down the street?" He smiled, "Sounds good to me."

Word Count:391