Chapter 15

Eliza's P.O.V

I stomped into my room with my fuckin arm hurting so bad. I fuckin hate that John Laurens. I need to do something to get him out of the picture. My sister's asked me what happened and all I said was one name.
John. Laurens.

John's P.O.V

I was afraid of what she would do next. I hoped she wouldn't come back anytime soon. It felt nice though, to be back with Alex like this. On the couch cuddling. I looked at the time, it was 8:15. I moved Alex a little so he could wake up," Hey, Alex? Wake up, you need to eat something." Alex stirred a little," Ugh, 5 mas minutos, como al rato," I looked at him with a confused look,"Alex?" His eyes shot open, he got up, and walked to the kitchen. I was very confused. "Alex?" He looked at me,"Yes?" "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU SPOKE SPANISH!WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." He looked at me then sighed," Well one, I didn't remember you, and two, I never told you?" I calmed down. I kinda forgot he had amnesia," I'm sorry, you just never told me." He smiled," It's okay, I should've told you, hey how about we go and find Laf and Herc?" I nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into a bar, and immediately saw Laf and Herc sitting at a table talking and drinking. "Hey guys!" I yelled at them, they turned and waved. We walked up to them and sat down across from them. "So, did that crazy bitch come back?" Herc asked with a concerned look." No she didn't and thankfully too." We ordered two drinks and talked until like 12:00 AM, then we all decided to go home.

Eliza's P.O.V

I had the perfect plan to get John out of the picture. My sister's would help me. They alway help me.

Peggy's P.O.V

Me and Angelica were listening from the hall and decided to go warn John and Alex, and apologize while we were there. We sneaked out of our dorm and ran all the way to the guy's dorm. It was 1 AM so we assumed that they were asleep. We walked up to the  door. But we heard noise, a lot of noise. "GUYS?" The noise stopped. Then John opened the door. When he saw us he immediately tried to close the door, but I put my foot in so it wouldn't close. "What do you guys want?" He asked us. Me and Angelica forced our way into the dorm and sat on the couch.

"Eliza is planning on trying to get you out of the picture." John looked at me with a confused look. "How?" He asked me. "She really wants you out of the picture so she can take Alex all for herself."

John's P.O.V

I was so pissed. She knows that she still wants him, but she needs to fuck off. "Well, what do I need to do to make her fuck off," I asked her. She thought about it for a second, then spoke. "Well, Eliza is gonna ask us to help her, so maybe we can get her to stop?"
"Let hope so, I really want Alex to be with me."
"Don't worry, so do we, ever since Eliza got rejected she-"
"Wait... she got rejected!?" I asked them with a surprised look.
"Yeah, she got rejected by this girl named Maria Reynolds, she was very pretty," finished Peggy. Maybe I should find this girl and bring her here. Maybe she can knock some sense into Eliza.
I hope.

Word Count:605