Chapter 10

John's P.O.V

I was so glad that Alex wasn't going on that date with Eliza. Finally Eliza wouldn't be getting what she wanted, she would be getting what she deserved. When I woke up I saw Alex was there next to me, it felt nice. I got up and went to the bathroom, since Alex was still asleep.

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up and John was nowhere do be seen. Someone knocked on the door and I got up to get it. It was this girl, she had a knee length yellow dress with curly hair like John's, but less poofy pulled up into a ponytail. "Are you Alexander Hamilton?" I was surprised she knew my name and so well too. "Yes.." I said nervously, cause I really didn't know who this girl was, and she just walks up to my door. I don't know about you, but I think that's creepy.

"You need to come with me."

"Why is that exactly," I didn't know who this girl was, but I felt like she was gonna take me somewhere without me knowing where.

"Well then I'm really sorry for what's about to happen." Another girl came from the hallway and she was tall. She had a pink shirt, with some blue jeans and brown boots. Her hair was in a bun with a small scarf around it. They both grabbed me and I tried to yell, but they covered my mouth with her small scarf. Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black.

John's P.O.V

When I got out of the bathroom I saw the door closing and an empty couch. I decided to look outside and I saw Peggy and Angelica dragging Alex away down the hall. "ALEX!" I yelled. Once they heard me they started to run, so I ran after them, and running as fast as I could run.

When I saw them turn a corner I hit the wall and kept running towards them. Then they finally stopped at a room and closed the door. I pounded on the door yelling to let me in. They weren't listening.

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up with a scarf in my mouth, a massive headache, and someone pounding on a door."Wha..?" I looked around, and I didn't recognize the place I was in. I knew it wasn't my apartment."John...WHERE'S JOHN!?" I kept screaming John's name, then I heard John calling me from behind the door.

"ALEX! ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU HURT?" I was relieved to hear John's voice from the other side of the door."Yes, I'm fine, and I really don't like it in here." Then two girls came into the room, they moved to the side and Eliza emerged, from the darkness. "WHAT IS THIS."
"This is for cancelling on our date, you belong to me and nobody else." I was surprised by Eliza's actions, but those words really left a mark on me.

John's P.O.V

I was done with this shit, I walked back a little and charged at the door. Right before I hit the door Peggy opened the door. Man that hurt. Then something happened that would change me for a while. After all of the mayhem they finally let Alex go,then Alex fell to the floor."John," he said in a faint voice. "I love you," I started to cry, I picked up Alex, bridal style and ran outside,"HELP." Please be okay Alex.
Please

Word Count:586