Chapter 13

[Quick thing I drew the pic at the top]
*Small Smut Warning😆*

John's P.O.V

When we got home, Alex was so wasted that he tried to open the door with my car alarm. I almost fell on the floor from laughing so hard. I took him inside and shoved him onto the couch,"Hey John?" "Yeahh?" I turned around and saw that Alex was sitting upright on the couch.

Wow, he got better real quick. "I think you're really.....cute." My eyes got wide and I had a dark red blush on my face. "R-Really?" "Yeah, and you're really funny and I am really drunk." Wow, he is really wasted." "John?" "Yes..." When I turned back around to look at him, he was right in my face, he leaned in closer and our lips met. His lips felt so soft, I missed that feeling. After that I led him to my bed, and we layed down, I started to kiss him again, and it felt great, Alex soon took of my pants I took off his shirt.

~Time skip(cuz I already wrote a smut scene😂)~

I was really tired, so I went to sleep and I covered myself with the blanket that Alex was trying to hog. Goodnight my love.

~The Next Day~

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up then I laid back down, my head hurt, A LOT. All of a sudden Laf and Herc suddenly barged in, "Hey guys you wanna- where's John?" When John heard his name, he shot up from the other side of the bed, where Herc couldn't see him. "JOHN WHAT DID YOU DO, THE DOCTOR SAID DO FAMILIAR THINGS, NOT DO THE PATIENT." Me and John both started to get deep blushes of red on our cheeks.

Then the door opened and the girl from the hospital came in,"Hello where are you guys?" John then spoke up,"Guys!! Go distract her, while me and Alex change." I looked at John with a concerned look,"Separately", John added. "Okay then go distract her."

Herc's P.O.V

Me and Laf were both assigned to keep Eliza busy, but it wasn't gonna be easy, we all knew who she was here to see. Alex. "Hi, guys? Do you know where Alexand-" "he's changing." We we're both smiling like idiots. I didn't know what else to say, other than the truth." Does he remeber anything?" "No, and he wouldn't have to remember anything if it wasn't for you."

Eliza's P.O.V

He was right, it was all my fault. I was the one who had the idea of taking Alex. I was the one that told them to grab him. I was the one who got mad when he cancelled our date. It was all me. Me. But it was all for you. You, you, you. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't cancel our date. This isn't my fault. This is John's fault. John Lauren's fault.

John fuckin Laurens. You. Will. Pay.

A/N: Well someone's getting very jealous. See what happens in the next chapter. Btw, please vote on my chapters, it would mean so much to me. (Idc if I sound desperate😂) please vote and keep on reading, luv you all❤