Chapter 7

John's P.O.V.

Me and Alex were left alone in the apartment, cause Laf and Herc were going out more often for some alone time, so I was getting used to hearing non stop typing from our room(Alex decided to sleep with me) and nothing else. Then I got a notification from my phone
!!Warning:Hard Rain and Lightning,Please Keep Safe!! Wow I hope that Laf and Herc don't get hit with it.

~Time Skip~

I was hungry, so I decided to get a sandwich or something. Then I heard hard thumps of rain on the windows. Damn, the rain really is pounding hard out there. Then I remembered that Alex was still in the dorm with me."Hey, Alex do you want some-"I was cut off by muffled cries."Alex!?"I went to our room and saw him on his bed crying and trying to breath."ALEX!"I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him and he buried his head in my chest,"It's okay I'm here, shh, I know I know." Those words helped him calm down and start taking deep breaths,"Hey, you okay, you really scared m-"I was cut off by Alex giving me a soft kiss,which I returned by deepening it."I-I'm sorry, I j-just get like this w-when there's a b-big storm.Too m-many bad memories."I held him tighter, since I felt bad that he was having panic attacks as bad as these."It's fine, just remember that I'll always be here to comfort you."Alex's breathing went back to normal and he looked at me,"Thank you."

Alex's P.O.V.

I was really glad that John was there to comfort me. I don't know how I could've gone through that without him by my side. Am I catching feelings?Of course I am how could I not.

A/N:Okay so I'm sorry if this chapter is really short,but my mom only lets me use the computer for like 30 mins and 300 words in 30 mins, damn I feel like Hamilton himself, but his writing was better*cri*but at least I try, keep reading my stuff, please vote(I'll give them a shout out like my friend hmcnamara . Thank you and byeee 

Word Count:377