Chapter 9

John's P.O.V.

I told Alex I needed to borrow some notes from Laf, they were both at the coffee shop.
"GUYS," I yelled out, and Herc and Laf turned around."What is it mon ami!?" "I have a big problem, and it involves Alex." "Mon ami, does somebody have a little crush?" Laf suddenly had a huge smile on his face."Yes and somebody else likes Alex too." "Who?" Laf and Herc both said in unison,"Eliza" "Oh Laurens, you know how Eliza is, when that femme wants something she gets it." "Usually...not always." I remembered when we first started college

~Flashback~

"Hello, Elizabeth Schuyler it's a pleasure to meet you." I looked at this girl and she looked at me with eyes that said they wanted me.

"John Laurens," I shook her hand "I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?"Eliza asked me. "Like...on a date?" She nodded and leaned in to trying and kiss my cheek," I'm sorry I can't....I'm gay." "Well can you not be gay, just for me?" Damn I already don't like her,"I have to go, bye." Right before I left she winked at me."

I've never told anybody about that day, cause we were in the garden, and nobody saw us." What do you mean by that Laurens?" Herc asked me with a curious look. "Oh nothing, but what are we gonna do about Eliza, they're going out to dinner tomorrow and Alex didn't tell me!" "Well mon ami give him some time, I'm sure we can get Alex to not go." "But what if we can't then oh then-" I was about ready to cry, but Herc spoke up,"Maybe if you told him how you feel, he wouldn't go, cuz I've seen the way you two look at each other." I started to blush a little, but I didn't care "You're right I will tell him how I feel, then he won't go on the date with Eliza."

I went running back to the dorm, so I could stop Alex from going."ALEX!" I ran into the room and I fell, man that hurt, but reluctantly Alex heard me coming and helped me up. "John are you okay, what's wrong?"

I started to talk, and way too fast,"Oh Alex I'm sorry I saw you were talking to Eliza so I decided to see who you were texting and I saw that you were gonna go on a date with her, but please don't go I really like you and I really don't wa-"

I was cut off by Alex putting his lips on mine. That really did make me shut up. "John I won't go if you don't want me to, and I really like you too." He went to his phone and cancelled and we sat there until we both fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry this took a while to write, I've been very busy with drama and drawing.Thank you for 75 reads, I know it's not that much but I'm happy that at least some people read my stuff, so thanks❤

Word Count:532