Chapter 8

John's P.O.V

We woke up a few hours later, snuggled up together all nice and comfy."Hey, wake up sleepy head."Alex's eyes fluttered open, and looked at me. Oh those eyes, I love those eyes."Thank you so much for doing this, storms just bring back gruesome memories."I felt so bad for Alex,"It's okay, don't worry, I'll always be here for you."I got up and went to take a shower.

Eliza's P.O.V.(Sorry for the sudden point of view change)

I got to the door and stared at it. Oh god I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo for just coming up to his door, after seeing him come with his bags in here. I finally decided to act, I knocked on the door. Alexander opened it, oh god was he hot, he was wearing some sweatpants and his hair was all messy, no shirt*no shirt* ran through my head. He looked at me and jumped, he was talking to someone else before he looked who was at the door.

"Umm, hi you're Eliza right?"I got so excited he remembered my name."Yeah, I saw you come in here, so I decided to see if this was your dorm,"He looked a little surprised,"Yeah this is my dorm, I just moved in like a week ago."

I tried to listen, but all I could look at were his eyes,I finally decided to ask him,"Hey Alex I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow?"

Alex thought about it, and then spoke up, "I'll need to think about it, I'll text you okay?" "Okay," I respond. "Bye," we both said in unison and he closed the door,the minute he closed that door I breathed out,like a lot. Oh I hope he says yes.

Alex's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath. Wow, I only thought of her as a friend, I didn't really think of her as anything, plus I liked John, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I decided to text her.

Nonstop:Hey Eliza

Helpless:Hey Alex

Alex:So I was thinking about your offer and sure, I'll go to dinner with you

Helpless:Yay, so tomorrow at 7?

Nonstop:Can't wait

Helpless:Bye

Nonstop:Bye

~Helpless is offline~

I felt so nervous about all of that, oh no what is John gonna say. I'll just tell him I'm having dinner with a friend. He'll understand, he's very understanding,'I hope I'm right'.

John's P.O.V.

I heard the door open, so I decided to peek out. I saw Alex at the door, with no shirt (oh so hot) and talking to Eliza. I quietly went to my room and saw that he was texting someone. So, I secretly went behind him and watched him.'Oh no he's going to dinner with Eliza.' I got scared and decided to go to talk to Laf and Herc about all of this.

A/N: Sorry this took a while to write I've been doing other things and my mom hasn't been very nice. Thank you for like 60 views, I can't thank you guys enough (even though I knew it's still a little bit) at least it's more than 20. Please vote and keep reading ❤

Word Count:540