Chapter 9

"So what are you going to do?" North asked.

"I don't know North. How about you try and come up with a goddamn plan for once." Bunny said angrily. He looked around the room everyone looked concerned. "I'm sorry. I just never saw her like this."

"Is it that time of the month?" North asked.

"North shut the hell up!" Tooth Fairy said.

"But is she?" Bunny asked.

"STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMN PERIOD TALK!" Tooth Fairy said. Sandy face palmed.

"She is a teenager Bunny. You can't keep on treating her like she is 2 years old." Tooth Fairy said.

"I think Tooth Fairy is right." North said. "Just go after her."

"Okay." Bunny said while starting to leave. He stopped and looked at North. "Thank you friend." North gave him a little head nod and he left.

~ Ariel's P.O.V.~

I was running like I have never run before. I hoped that Jack was at his cave, but when I got there he was gone. I looked around hoping he was going to jump out and scare me but no one was there. I felt something on my shoulder I turned around hoping it was Jack, but it was Bunny.

"You can't stop me."

"Ariel you don't know how dangerous he can be. Just let him go and come back home with me." Bunny said. I looked at him for a second, and turned my head.

"No one can stop me from helping Jack. I'm not coming home until I find him." I said. I saw that he was scared, but I put my hand on his shoulder and said. "I'll be safe don't worry." Before I could see his reaction I bolted so he couldn't stop me. I searched and searched the forest for what seemed like hours. I suddenly felt little breeze. I saw some snowflakes. Jack was nearby, and I finally felt relieved. I started running again I stopped when I saw Jack unconscious on the ground. I knelt right next to him and started shaking him to wake up. After what felt forever he finally opened his eyes.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes to see Ariel kneeling right next to me. I felt sick my head felt like someone chucked a rock at it. I looked up at Ariel and saw a bit of relief in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Ariel said trying to help me up.

"Not really." I said. "Do you know what the hell happened to me?"

"No I just found you. I have been looking for hours." Ariel said.

"You really looked for hours?" I asked.

"Of course." Ariel said. I smiled at her and I saw that she was blushing a little bit.

"All I remember is I was trying to get up on that mountain." I said while pointing up to the huge mountain.

"Why were you trying to get up there?" Ariel asked.

"I don't know. I just had a feeling that I needed to go up there." I said. I thought I sounded crazy, but she understood what I meant.

"Come on let's go back to Burgess." Ariel said. "We have a little bit of a journey."

Ariel tries to help me walk, but she trips and falls. I started laughing but all she did was glare at me.

"What the hell so funny?" Ariel asked.

"You." I said. She got up and started to help me again. We talked the entire way trying to get to know each other a little bit better. The walk didn't seem so long when I talked with her. It was nice to have someone who seemed to care about me again. Just like Jamie did. We finally got back to the cave and there were some people waiting for us.

"What the hell is going on here?" Ariel and I said at the same time, but not to the same person.