Chapter 18

"Jack where are you going?" Ariel asked.

"I'm going to go see him." I said.

"And what are you going to say? I know you are possessing me? He would just deny it." Ariel said.

"I guess you are right." I said. "I just can't believe he is doing this."

"Well he is Pitch the bitch after all." She said. I started to laugh.

"I don't want you to see him." I said.

"Why?" Ariel asked.

"He is dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Fine." Ariel said.

"Good." I said.

"I'm going to go home. I have to face Bunny at some point." Ariel said.

"Good luck." I said.

"Thanks. See you later." She said. "Don't let Pitch control you while I am gone."

"I won't." I said laughing.

~Ariel's P.O.V~

I got home, and saw Bunny sitting on the porch.

"Ariel where the hell were you? I was worried about you." Bunny said.

"I was out. I'm going to go upstairs to my room." I said.

Bunny stopped me before I could leave.

"Is this how it's going to be between us?" Bunny asked.

"I guess so." I said. I pushed passed him and went in the house.

I went into my room and locked my door. I didn't know how this was going to work. I didn't know how I could summon Pitch.

"Pitch, Pitch, Pitch!" I started saying. "Pitch!"

I saw out of the corner of my eye a black figure.

"Pitch." I said silently.

"I see you got tired of your little friend. I mean I am a lot more fun." He said while getting closer to me.

I slapped him across the face.

"You listen here you little bitch you are only here because of Jack." I said.

"Why is that? You saw the way he has been acting. He has been a little bitch to everyone." Pitch said.

"Look Pitch I know you have been possessing Jack. I saw you doing it!" I said.

"You caught me. You are a smart little girl." Pitch said. He was stroking my hair. I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me!" I said. "Now I want you to stop possessing Jack."

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because I would take his place. You can do anything you want with me just leave Jack out of it." I said.

"Fine." He said. "We have a deal."

"Great." I said.

"Meet me tomorrow." Pitch said. He teleported out before I could say anything.

~The next day~

I got up and started getting dressed. I saw something at the end of my bed it was a piece of paper.

Meet me at 6:00 tomorrow night in the middle of the woods. Signed Pitch.

"Great." I said. I threw the piece of paper away so no one could read it. I left the house before Bunny could see me. Good thing it's a Saturday. I decided to say my goodbye to Jack.

~Jack's P.O.V~

I heard a knock at the door. I got out of bed and opened the door. Ariel was standing there looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm leaving." Ariel said.

"Why? Does Bunny have something to do with this? Honest to god I will-" I said.

"No, it doesn't have anything to do with Bunny." She said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.