Chapter 22

I saw a flash of light. I closed my eyes in fear, but when I opened them I saw Ariel's back towards me. She had black sand going all over her body. She slowly started to fall, but I caught her before she could fall on the ground.

"Aw poor little bitch. I bet you can't save her." I heard Pitch say behind me. All my anger bundle up inside and I punched Pitch in the face, leaving him to go flying.

"North, Bunny, Sandy, and Tooth we need to get her to the Pole! Ariel is injured!" I said.

"What are we waiting for? We need to save her!" Bunny said. "I can't let her die."

"I won't let her." I said. "North do you have your snow globe?"

"Yes I do." North said. He chucked the globe into the air. "Come on guys."

"Don't you die on me Ariel." I said. I walked through the portal with Ariel in my arms.

"YETIS! I need you guys to help us get Ariel back. Phil! I need you to get Ariel hooked up to medical equipment." North said. Phil and the other Yetis nodded in agreement.

"Guys I am going to stay with Ariel for a little bit. I'll meet you guys back at the forest." I said.

"Okay." Bunny said. "Oh and Jack I'm sorry that I didn't believe you."

"It's okay." I said. "I forgive you. Just defeat Pitch."

"We will." Bunny said. "I can guarantee that."

"Thanks." I said. I followed the Yetis into a large room.

Phil wrote on the board you should go fight Pitch. I will take care of Ariel.

"Thanks Phil. We will come back later." I said. Phil nodded.