Chapter 14

~Jack's P.O.V~

"So who do you think would have a motive to do this?" Ariel asked.

I suddenly felt weird like I wasn't myself.

"Jack.... Jack.... Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"So let me ask you again. Who do you think would have a motive to did this?"

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Because I am your damn friend, and I want to help." She said. Getting very concerned she put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"WHY DO YOU THINK I AM NOT OKAY? I AM FINE!" I screamed.

"Okay." Ariel said.

"Why did I even ask for your damn help? I am fine by myself. Being with you is wasting my time." I said.

"What the hell is going on with you? First you say you want me to help you then you go all damn crazy saying you don't want my help." Ariel said. She looked into my eyes and saw that it wasn't me who was saying these awful things it was this damn person who is controlling me.

"Jack come on! I know you're in there somewhere." Ariel said.

"What are you bitching about now? This is really me!" I said.

"Come on Jack come back. I know you can break out of this." She said. I fell to the ground and went unconscious.

"JACK! JACK!" I heard her scream.

I passed out, and started to feel someone shaking me.

~Ariel's P.O.V~

"Come on Jack!" I said. Jack didn't move at all. "Don't leave me now."

I threw water in his face, and he jumped up.

~Jack's P.O.V~

I was passed out until Ariel threw water into my face. I jumped up instantly.

"What the hell was that for?!" I asked.

"You weren't waking up, so I threw water in your face and that apparently worked."

"Ya apparently." I said. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"Basically you said that I was a waste of your time." She said.

"I would never." I started, but she finished the sentence.

"I know." She said.

"Well i'm glad you know that." I said. She took my hand.

"Of course I know that." Ariel said.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I screamed. "They found a damn way around it! I guess there is only one thing left to do."