Chapter 6

When Ariel left my cave I started looking for clues, or something that can lead me to who might be doing this to me, but of course I find nothing. I didn't know what to do, so I went out for a walk to clear my mind. I couldn't believe I didn't find anything, but then again I always seem to forget what goes on when the person is here. At least I know how to get out of the possession. I stopped in the middle of the woods, and kneeled to the ground.

"Oh Jamie I wish you were here. You would know what to do." I said while looking up to the sky. I realized that he probably wasn't listening, but I did feel better after that. I decided to go back to my house, but when I went inside Pitch was waiting for me. "What the hell do you want?"

"Damn Jack that hurts, but I am here because I need you to do something for me."

"What the hell you're doing that to me?"

"Of course I am, but damn it hurts that you didn't think of me first. Sadly you won't remember this whole conversation. You will do what I say starting with getting rid of that little helper of yours."

"Ariel? No i'm not going to do no shit to her!" I said.

"Awe you don't want to hurt her. That's so damn sweet, but sadly it isn't your choice." Pitch said while throwing something at me to knock me out. I feel to the ground. After a while I woke up on the floor.

"What the hell happened?" I said while scratching my head. My head hurt so bad suddenly the pain got worse when the someone was knocking on the door. I opened the door and saw Ariel standing there. I don't know why but I felt the urgent need to freeze her. She has been so nice to me and been so forgiving for what I have done to her, so I don't want to hurt her again. This feeling is something I can't handle. Damn it! Ariel has been talking for a while, but I wasn't listening. She saw that I was off into space so she stopped talking.

"Jack are you okay?" Ariel asked while waving her hand in my face.

"Yes I am fine. Come in." I said while gesturing her in. The feeling to hurt her is getting stronger when she walked passed me. I started to stare at her for a while.

"Jack you're scaring me. What's going on with you."

"I don't know I just have been having this weird feeling. I woke up on the ground not knowing what has happened to me. But ever since you got here I have had the sudden urge to hurt you." I said. I saw her slowly move back. "I wasn't going to though! I have been trying to stop myself from hurting you."

"Okay then. Well you have to remember something. Do you remember a voice, or a sound?" Ariel said softly. She started to come closer to me.

"I don't I am sorry. How will I stop the wanting to hurt you part?" I asked.

"Sit down I will see if I can do something." Ariel said while walking around the room.

"Do you have any ideas?" I asked worried what she will say.

"I might have an idea, but you have to trust me." Ariel said seriously.

"I totally trust you."

"Okay lay down for me." Ariel said while I slowly laid down. She came closer and kneeled down next to me. "Okay close your eyes, and don't worry about a thing."

I closed my eyes, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Ariel's P.O.V.~

I got out a special device and typed in a few numbers. A few seconds later Sandy, guardian of dreams, popped up.

"Sandy can you do me a favor, and erase a feeling from Jack?" I asked. Two thumbs up popped up on the top of his head. Sandy used some of his magic to erase the feeling, and before he was about to leave I stopped him.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay." I said. Sandy nodded his head. He never truly believed that Jack turned evil.

"Oh and can you please wake up Jack? Thank you Sandy." I said. Sandy smiled and used his magic to wake him up. Then Sandy was gone.

~ Jack's P.O.V.~

I woke up with Ariel staring at me. I was very confused about what the hell was going on.

"Are you okay?" Ariel asked.

"Yes I am fine." I said while slowly getting up.
"So... "

"What?"

"Do you feel any different?"

"I feel great."

"No I mean do you want to hurt me or anything?"

"Why would I want to hurt you?"

"RIght before you went to sleep you wanted to hurt me."

"Did I?"

"You seriously don't remember anything." Ariel said while I shook my head. "What the hell! Whoever did this to you might have wiped your memory because I didn't."

"Well then we need to come up with a plan to figure this out." I said. Ariel nodded her head.

"Let's start thinking." Ariel said while picking up a piece of paper.

"Shit! I got nothing." I said while putting my pencil down. "What about you?"

"Damn I got nothing too." Ariel said. "But lets hope one of us thinks of something."