Escape from Ennard

I opened the door to the pitch black. As soon as it registered as open, Baby started talking.

"You must follow my instructions in Funtime Auditorium. Ballora is going to follow you. She will try to catch you. I will help you avoid her. She will not follow you inside the scooping room; she is afraid. Go back now."

Zach and I ignored her, banking right and running at full speed towards the private room door. Our footsteps echoed through the auditorium, along with our heavy breathing and Ballora's quiet music. I grabbed the beacon out of my pocket and flashed it. So close.

We were at the door within two strides. Zach took no time to hesitate and threw it open, shoving me in and slamming it behind us.

"Access granted," the woman voice said.

"No wasting time," I breathed heavily. "Ennard is already activated."

"Right." Zach curtly said. He grabbed a tablet and a set of glasses off the table in the front of the room.

"Listen for audio cues." I instructed. He simply nodded.

HandUnit decided to grace us with his voice once more.

"It seems that you have accidentally wandered into a restricted area. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials that you may be exposed to here, you will not be allowed to leave until the clean-up crew arrives at 6 A.M., so hang tight. Rest assured that you will be promptly rescued, fired, then sent home. Thank you for being an employee. We hope that your experience has not been as regrettable as ours."

As soon as he was done, Baby spoke again with obvious hurt in her voice.

"Why didn't you trust me? Why didn't you believe me? I thought I did everything right. We need you. It only hurts for a moment."

"Right!" Zach yelled. I went over to his right and hit the button, making the door slam down.

I turned back around and looked around the room. It was the similar to FNaF one's security room. To the right and left were security doors with red buttons. There was a vent near the top of the room with the same red button. A poster of Baby, a fan, and three TVs were sitting on a small table in the front of the room. Sitting between the fan was a small Golden Freddy plush. Above him was another keypad.

"A keypad. Dang, what was that code?" I asked myself.

"Vent," Zach instructed.

I reached up and hit the button that went to the vent. It closed with a loud thud. I then pushed the button that connected to the right door, opening it.

I turned back around to the keypad. I tried 1987. The year of the infamous bite. Nothing happened.

Think! Think! I yelled inside my head. If Zach was inside your head right now, he'd think you were crazy. Oh, wait. He already thinks you're crazy. Way to go, genius. I rolled my eyes at myself. Well, to be fair, you're basically in a death trap. You have the right to be crazy. I thought. Then what's the code ya moron?

Then it came to me. 1983.

You have the weirdest train of thought. I said in my head.

"Left!" Zach shouted.

I snapped my head to the left and brought my fist down on the red button, closing the left door. I then reopened the vent above me.

I turned around, facing the keypad again and entered the code into it. 1, 9, 8, 3. A low beep sounded and the three Tvs turned on. The top showed the full view of the bedroom from FNaF 4, the bottom left showed the hallway where you played "Fun with Plushtrap", and the bottom right displayed the bed from FNaF 4.