3

Charlotte

I stared up at the ceiling, that during post coitus... coitus with Russ, I realized was mirrored.

I looked up at my reflection, disappointed by what I saw.

Russ and I lay naked, without even a sheet covering us, his head lay on my left breast and his hand covered the right, one of his legs thrown across mine revealed just a hint of the currently semi-hard monster he had.

Not to mention his muscular back, covered in detailed angel wing tattoos and his cute little booty.

Honestly, looking at this image, it seemed like Russ was hiding my body, the sexual parts anyway.

It was sweet.

And totally inappropriate.

How could I fuck up this badly? Russ Mercer was a client.

I was stupid for letting him drink, and even more so for drinking with him.

I mean seriously Char, it was vodka and you weren't even fully drunk, and then you spent the night! You are the reason that blondes are still being shamed!

"Stop..." Russ moaned, stirring in his sleep, drawing my attention.

I had been focused solely on the image of his body above us that I hadn't taken the time to look at his face.

He was peaceful in his sleep, almost like a child. His blonde hair in complete and utter disarray.

Sexy. But that doesn't change the fact that this shouldn't have happened.

"You're still doing it," Russ whispered, still not opening his eyes.

"What am I doing?" I whispered, reaching a hand up to tug his hair.

Finally his eyes open and his brows furrow, marring his calm features, "You're over thinking this," he answered, the hand on my breast pinching my nipple, startling a gasp out of me.

I began to feel moisture between my legs again as I became more aware of his erection not far from my entrance.

"But you're-" he cut me off with a rough kiss, our tongues battling each other for dominance.

His hand left my breast and was replaced with his tongue, sucking harshly until it was stiff.

Russ's hand ghosted over my clit and I tensed whispering an aroused 'ah.'

He pulled back momentarily to ask, "Problem?" With a small smirk on his face.

"M'sore," I whimpered, rolling my hips against the air. It was true, I'm pretty sure that last night could've counted as clitoral abuse, considering the marathon we had.

I stiffened and cried out as his fingers found my clit, avoiding my entrance completely.

"Russ please!" I cried out, clutching tightly onto his arm that was between my legs and squeezing my eyes shut.

I bucked my hips wildly, determined to buck him off but he kept his hand- his fingers, firmly in place.

I clenched my thighs around his hand, trying to clamp my legs together and force him away but it only made it impossible for him to take his fingers away from my clit.

I stiffened, whimpering loudly as I felt my orgasm about to take over.

"I can feel you about to cum," Russ whispered, forcing my eyes open.

His head lay on my heaving chest, staring up at me with lust filled eyes, yet not even a smirk graced his features.

I let out another whimper as I stared deeply into his gorgeous blue eyes, unable to look away.

"Let go," he commanded and I couldn't control it. Shaking my head no, I held my breath, feeling myself spill all over Russ's hand.

I shook with pleasure, my eyes squeezed together tightly in pleasure, my breathing ragged as I came down from my high.

"We have to do it again," Russ spoke, finally lifting his head from my chest.

Realizing what he just said I open my eyes, "W-What? Why? What're you talking about?" I rambled in a hurried mumble.

"You didn't squirt," he said, crawling down my body and positioning his head between my legs, wrapping his hands firmly around my thighs.

"Russ, I can't..." My words faded to moans as Russ looked up at me from between my legs with a smirk, before shoving his tongue inside of me. "Why are you doing this to me!"

Pleasure and unwanted satisfaction cut through my thoughts, leaving me unable to complain about my current situation.

I gasped in joy, unable to breathe as Russ curved his tongue, sucking harshly at my clit as he went down on me.

I grabbed a pillow and used it to muffle the already quiet moans coming out of my mouth as Russ continued to pleasure me.

"R-Russ!" I exclaimed softly in a breathy stutter, but he didn't relent, simply increased the pace of his tongue as I squirmed in his steadily tightening grip.

I bit down hard on my lip as the tingling that I've learned to affiliate with my squirting came back.

My climax was building up fast and shattered through me moments later, forcing me to gasp Russ's name in pleasure as my thighs clamped around his head.

Dragging out my orgasm by licking my clit gently, as though he were petting it, Russ didn't pull away until my body went limp, my legs no longer able to hold him in place.

"You're very quiet, you know that? It's a nice change from your usual loudmouthiness."

A noncommittal sound came from my throat as I stared up at my reflection, trying to remember how to breathe.

"C'mon, let's get up Candy," Russ commanded, smacking me playfully on the thigh and standing up, grabbing my ankles and pulling me to the end of his platform bed. "I've already eaten but that doesn't mean you don't need to."

😊✌