10

Charlotte

"... Just you."

I felt myself turning red, but thankfully Russ didn't look back at me, giving me time to regain my composure as we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

Mr. Grimes patiently awaited us as he sat calmly at the breakfast bar. His gaze focused on his phone while mine strayed to the floor, just beneath him and the bar he was leaning on, both of which had been cleaned of any evidence of Russ and I's earlier tryst.

"Well, took you long enough. I imagine you were going over clause six?"

Rolling my eyes, I refused to give him an answer, instead relying on Russ to help me to a stool, rather than giving Grimes the satisfaction of seeing me attempt to hobble onto one.

"Okay, I'd like for you both to reread this and you're both sure, you don't want any lawyers?"

"Yes. No lawyers, no contract. I don't want her to be forced into this if she decides to back out," Russ explained gruffly, ruffling his hair.

"Alright. Well, I guess I can just leave now. I'll make a copy of this, you two can keep this one. So you will have to hold yourselves to these rules. If not, then Charmander, you're fired."

. . .

Rule number six. No giving nicknames to genitalia. Ugh, shaking my head at the fact that this even had to be a rule, I skipped to rule number nine.

"Dates will occur a minimum of four times a week? Can we change this to like one or two? 'Cause I'm probably gonna be staying here once the paps follow me home like the vultures they are," I chuckled.

When my small joke got no response from Russ I turned to look at him. He appeared contemplative, studying the space on the wall just above my head as we had moved to the living room and were sitting comfortably on the couch.

Standing up, I moved in front of him and placed my hands on his shoulders. Furrowing my brows, I asked, "What is it?"

"Just thinking. You don't actually know much about me and vice versa. And people are going to ask questions if I buy you gardenias and you're allergic to everything but peonies," Russ replied, his eyes still not focused on me.

"We'll find a quiz to fix all of that later," I stated nonchalantly, squinting at him in confusion.

When Russ nodded but gave no response, I looked at him. He was thinking hard, his eyes flying around the room before finally he sprang from his seat and shouted.

"Are you on the pill?!"

I nearly jumped back in surprise as he was suddenly towering over me, hands on my shoulders and gripping them firmly.

"The shot actually. Wh... Oh. Oh,"  I exclaimed with my sudden realization.

"How safe is the shot?"

"Virtually one hundred percent as long as it's taken regularly. We're fine. Haven't missed an appointment in three years," I replied before mumbling to myself. "How stupid could you be?"

"Hey, you're not stupid okay. It was just an accident. I'm sorry. I'm the one to blame. I shouldn't have—"

"Russ! It was just in the heat of the moment, calm down. Won't happen again unless we want it to." My voice was just barely above a shout, but it got him to listen and be quiet, so I couldn't bother to chastise myself for it.

"Unless we want it to?" Russ asked, cocking his eyebrow with a smirk as he released me from his grip and crossed his muscled arms over his chest.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before attempting to correct myself. "You know what I mean—"

"No," Russ snickered. "No, I don't know what you mean. You wanna have my babies Candy," he asked, though it came out as more of a statement.

He emphasized his sentence by grabbing one of my legs and hiking it over his hip. Forcing all of my weight to rest on him and my right leg, whilst also forcing my core to grind against his erection.

"No. No babies. Rule number six remember," I gasped as he moved his hands to grip my ass cheeks, using them to make my core grind against his fabric covered cock. The old sweatpants I wore provided just the perfect amount of friction.

"Then why would you want it to happen again," he whispered in my ear, his nose ghosting over the sensitive skin just beneath my ear.

"Not again. I'm sore," I whimpered, throwing my head back in an attempt to escape the unwanted pleasure.

Placing a chaste kiss on my neck, Russ dragged his teeth over my sensitized skin before pulling his lips to my ear. "But I'm hard," he mewled, pushing his hips into mine again, adding more wetness to the flood in my sweatpants.

I gasped as I felt one of his hands leave my ass to slide into the front of my sweatpants. Moving to my side, Russ's fingers slid between my swollen lower lips.

Making a strangled sound that was a mix between wincing and whimpering in pleasure, my knees buckled and if it hadn't been for Russ's iron grip on my hip, I would have fallen.

"Russ, I—"

"I'll make you feel better," Russ cooed in my ear, ghosting the calloused skin of his middle finger over my clit.

Biting back a sob, I gripped Russ's wrist tightly, accidentally digging my nails into his skin as gently, with that single finger, he worked me to a shattering orgasm. My legs shook as his finger continued to brush directly over my clit.

"Please no more. I can't. No more orgasms, I'll suck your dick instead," I mewled, eyes rolling to the back of my head, wrenching his hand away from my folds, but not completely out of my pants.

"I'm so sorry baby," Russ cooed, his hand leaving my pants and moving to cup my cheek.

His eyes shone with amused sincerity and guilt as he watched me for any signs of discomfort.

"You really are an upstanding citizen Mr. Manwhore," I wheezed, eyes clenching shut as I attempted to calm my breathing.

"You know you don't have to. I can just— And you're on your knees. Okay."

😊✌