13

Charlotte

Taking a quick glance at the outfit I had so gleefully thought would help with my apology, I shook my head before remembering that Russ couldn't see me. "Um... 'm not really dressed to be around dudes who aren't you," I replied.

The music stopped before a round of laughter filled the room.

"While your modesty is highly appreciated, they're all family. They won't give your identity. And as far as your outfit, I get to punch them if they so much as think about it. Now come in before I punish you in another way," he called teasingly before I heard one of the men snicker.

"Axel I am still not entirely over the fact that your Sasquatch ass is screwing my little sister, so you don't get to laugh," came the voice of one of the boys.

"First, we're married. And second, I knew her first, dude," Axel responded.

Peeking my head into the room once more, the rest of my body slowly followed until I was standing shyly in the doorway. Russ sat on a bench in the center of it all, two of his brothers on one side at work out machines, another lay on a mat near him, and the last sitting beside a treadmill that he had apparently just stopped.

"Charlotte?!" Russ immediately turned to glare at Dylan who made the exclamation once he saw me. "Dude, that's your publicist! Wasn't she the one who made you abstinent," Dylan exclaimed, waving lazily towards me.

As I covered my mouth with my hand, using the large sleeve to hide my red cheeks, I used my other hand to tug the hem of my sweater, uncomfortable with the number of eyes on me.

"Yeah, so," Russ responded defensively.

"You know, I have that same sweater," Axel interjected from his spot on the floor. I recognized him from the art gallery and as his shirtless torso revealed, he had quite a few tattoos for someone so young.

"You are a man thot," Dylan deadpanned, staring pointedly at his twin brother.

Silence blanketed the room for a minute as the brothers looked between me and each other. The shortest of the bunch, with a messy man bun at the back of his head, had hazel eyes and was visibly more lean than the other four, was the first to formally greet me.

"Hello Charlotte, I don't believe we've met yet, my name is Derek. I'm the twin's second eldest brother," he said in a lyrical voice, walking over to lift my hand to plant a chaste kiss on the back of it.

I blushed at the action, letting my hand fall limply at my side. If things don't work out too well with Russ...

"Hello shirtless man," I whispered, clearing my throat as I examined the contours of his chest. He was taller than Russ, maybe 6'4" and wasn't as defined as his younger brothers, but he was very well built, his shorts barely hanging on to his hips, revealing a v-shape just above his shorts.

"Andy. Stay five feet back at all times," Russ commanded, forcing me to drag my eyes away from his brother, finding him also shirtless.

"Andy," I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Old family joke. Don't worry about it," Derek muttered, returning to his position next to the treadmill.

"And I'm Levi. Pleased to meet you Charlotte," came the deep voice of an Adonis only a few feet away from me.

My jaw dropped again as I took in his massive form. He was huge, well over six feet, and practically towering over everyone in the room.

"Okay, all of you out. She's losing her motor functions," Russ grumbled, as I continued to gawk at the beautifully tattooed caramel skin of his oldest brother.

I was still watching as the men grabbed their things and filed quietly out of the room.

Glorious ass...es

"Can I trade Mercers?" I asked, biting my lip as I was finally able to focus on Russ.

"Come here," Russ commanded lowly, not answering my question. His gaze was directed to the floor as he began methodically wrapping his hands.

Sinking my teeth deeper into the flesh of my lower lip, I slowly stalked over to him, the click of my boots echoing loudly throughout the room.

Once I stood in front of him, his hands came to grasp my thighs, making me gasp as he slid his hands beneath my sweater to reach my bare skin.

"I'm waiting," he muttered, nuzzling his head into my belly, causing me to shift as the action made my skin tingle.

Taking a second to clear my throat and control my breathing again, I quickly muttered, I'm sorry, causing Russ to chuckle, pulling back to look at me.

"Are you gonna say what for, or will I have to spank it out of you," Russ smirked, squeezing the flesh just below my ass.

"Thought you weren't into this kind of thing. Will I need the safe word again?" One side of my lip curved upwards in a defiant smile as I sat down on one of his legs.

Russ chuckled, repositioning my body so that I straddled his lap instead. "Hm, that depends on whether or not you get my apology correct."

"Is this why you couldn't keep a woman? You're into all this BDSM crap," I asked, cocking an eyebrow at him as I unwittingly rolled my hips against his.

Laughing lowly, Russ's hands slipped below my shirt to squeeze my ass cheeks, forcing me still, just over his semi-hard erection.

"No Candy, I think it might just be you. The others worshipped me, but you? You seem keen on defying me, even in the simple things," he murmured, slipping two fingers past my panties before pulling the fabric to let it snap back against my skin.

"What're you gonna do about it?" I was cocky, way too cocky when I knew that the second he touched my pussy I would likely agree to everything he asked.

"First I want my apology. Then I'll resolve the issue," he mumbled, pulling my ass cheeks apart so roughly that I felt my lower lips part. The action making me aware of the wetness pooling there, causing me to moan and arch into him.

"I thought you didn't just want sex from me," I whispered. Mentally slapping myself in the forehead and waiting to be chastised, I was shocked at his overly calm reply.

"I don't. But it seems to be the only way you'll listen."

😊✌