5

Charlotte

While Russ left me to get dressed, I had already called my Uber.

This was bad. This was really, really bad.

We had fucked... a lot, nothing more nothing less, just lots and lots of fucking. Yet here he was treating me like he wanted this to happen, more so for this to happen again.

That treatment, those looks, it all just needed to stop.

I had no problem going after the things I wanted and I had wanted this job. But I couldn't go on working with Russ when my job was to make him look like he was no longer a womanizer.

How can a man who likes women have an ass that sits so high? I couldn't help the perverted question from entering my mind as I watched Russ bend over to grab ingredients for our breakfasts.

The taut muscle strained against his briefs, as did his semi-hard erection that was visible when he turned around.

I blushed and looked away as he turned around, unable to look at him as he cooked.

I was working at picking away at my nail polish that had chipped at some point last night when the sound of Russ's hand hitting the table resounded through the room.

I didn't jump, knowing that it was just him trying to get my attention, which was something he had had a bit too much of recently.

I pulled at my dress as felt a sudden chill on the backs of my thighs.

Still refusing to look directly at Russ, through my peripheral vision I watched as he slowly walked around the breakfast bar. I heard the soft squeak of the stool as he sat on the stool directly next to mine.

Unwillingly, I inhaled a quick breath, as Russ turned my stool to face him. With a gentle force, Russ gripped my chin and forced my eyes to meet his.

As hazel eyes met blue, Russ's hand dropped to the base of my neck and squeezed gently. "What's wrong Candy," Russ cooed, eyes filled with genuine concern.

Damn it no!

Pursing my lips, to hide the smile that unwillingly attempted to push itself forward, I shook my head 'no' unwilling to give him the satisfaction of hearing the voice that I knew would be hoarse.

"Charlotte, something's bothering you, tell me," Russ whispered with a frown.

All those crappy pickup lines and flirtatious glances couldn't have possibly have been real. All either of us wanted was a fuck, simple as that... Could he possibly believe that I wanted him to be with me?

"Russ I," I began, closing her mouth and taking a gulp of air. What's the nicest way to tell someone that they were a good fuck but you can no longer see them?  "I'll tell my boss to trade me with Johann. This was a mist-"

"No, no, no. Candy, last night wasn't a mistake. At least not for me? C'mon this won't affect anything," Russ whined with an adorable pout, dropping his hand to my waist.

"It's already been affected, Russ. Goodbye," I mumbled, slipping off of the stool to grab my small shoulder bag who's strap I had removed for convenience.

As I walked towards the elevator, Russ made no move to stop me. It didn't matter. I would've kept going anyway.

Pressing the button for the lobby, I put on my Ray Bans sunglasses and resisted the urge to give Russ a wave. Disassociating myself before this could even have a chance to become too much to bear.

. . .

I exhaled deeply as the elevator ride from the elevator ride from the 68th floor took less than a minute. Never had I ever been more grateful for private elevators.

Johann would just be thrilled with this new information. Of course, I couldn't tell him why I was letting him take over, but I don't think he would care.

My sunglasses shielded my eyes from the sun's powerful rays, and for that, I was grateful enough to give a content sigh as I climbed into the Uber.

The driver had obviously been at this for a while as made no attempts to speak to me. We sat in silence throughout the short drive to my apartment as Same Old Mistakes by Rihanna played in the background.

Once we reached my home, I thanked the driver and made a mental note to give him a wonderful rating.

As I walked up the stairs of my house, I couldn't help but think about Russ. He had looked so distraught when I left him.

He'd probably only wanted another round.

. . .

My curls had been revived with my shower, and with them, my confidence revived as well.

I would still give the position to Johann, but now, I wouldn't be embarrassed about giving away the opportunity.

However, our night of passionate fucking would have to remain a secret.

I trembled softly as I smoothed moisturizer over my still damp curls and brushed through them with my Denman brush, remembering Russ's toned body between my thighs as he nudged my legs apart for the fourth time that night.

The man was voracious and... and I shouldn't be thinking about this.

Of all the clients I had to fuck the one who wasn't supposed to be fucking anyone!

I supposed this was karma for trying to get him to do something that was nearly impossible. Switching from any girl he wanted every night to only his hand.

And he'd been trying since day one to get in my panties while I had been forcing myself not to give in even though I desperately wanted to. So I guess we both got what we wanted in one way or another.

My phone ringing on my makeup desk caught my attention. Without checking the caller ID, I answered in a monotone voice, "Hello?"

"You're in deep shit Woods."

😊✌

Next update on Tuesday!