16

Charlotte

"And you called me self-centered?!" Russ's exclamation caused me to blush and shrug. "You have enough hair shit to start a salon!"

"This is why I don't let people in here! I am a grown woman and I need those!"

"Oh really," Russ asked with a scoff, tossing my pizza pillow to the side and stalking towards me. "This is why?" Russ asked, picking up my brush and throwing it at the wall.

"Hey! That thing was thirteen dollars," I exclaimed, smacking his chest.

"Or is it because you're afraid?" Russ's voice had turned husky and I trembled as he leaned over me, closing my curtain.

"Afraid of what," I asked breathlessly. My eyes unwillingly closed as Russ cupped my chin.

"Afraid that me being in your personal space would let me get under your skin. Even more than when I tied you up," he whispered, trailing his nose along my cheek. I shivered at the action.

"When I made you cum." Whimper.

"When you squeezed my cock with your warm, tight little pussy." Tremble.

"And still begged me to take you again." Russ accentuated his words by turning me around, forcing me to hold myself up on my hands as he forced me to lean on my bed.

"And again," he murmured, pushing my dress up.

"And again," he growled. Russ gripped the nape of my neck, forcing my head to the side so that he could suck at the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Are you? Afraid?"

"Not exactly because of that," I mumbled with a strained gasp, involuntarily pushing my ass back against his erection.

"Then what?"

"When this is over, ooh." I gasped as Russ pulled at my panties, the thin fabric of my g-string easily tearing apart. "I don't want to let you have all of me now, and in five months, I don't have anything anymore," I whispered, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall.

Russ pushed my torso to the bed and kicked my feet apart.

"Let me tell you something Charlotte," Russ murmured hoarsely. I froze as he dropped to his knees behind me.

"I plan on keeping you, well past the expiration date on that 'agreement' so, I don't care if it takes me months or years until you believe me, I won't let you go. Not willingly. Not ever."

His breath was warm and comforting against my pussy and I had hardly understood what he said, but I could feel my heart expanding. Becoming more and more accepting of the possibility that Russ wasn't as bad as he had once seemed.

"We'll have to work on the way we communicate though," Russ muttered, giving my core a single lick.

"Why?"

"Because you need to talk to me. And you only talk or listen when my mouth, my fingers, or my cock, give you a little incentive," he murmured, his nose nudging my opening.

"You've made me tell you everything already. You know everything," I whimpered hoarsely, attempting to grind myself back against his face.

"I want the real deal. No more generic facts," Russ cooed, blowing cold air on my clit.

"Make me cum first," I whimpered.

Russ hummed, pretending to consider it. With a small nip to my left ass cheek, he replied, "Maybe after."

"Now," I whined. I felt my core clench, desperately wanting to be filled and nearly weeping when it felt nothing.

"Let's make a deal. You tell me something, I make you cum. You skip a detail, you get denied."

. . .

"Ah! My mom, I hate her," I whimpered, throwing my head back against Russ's shoulder.

Russ held my vibrator tightly against my clit, occasionally slipping it inside of me while I struggled to contain myself. My legs were tied tightly to my bedposts, leaving little room for me to move away from the sensation.

"Why," he asked, pulling the vibrator away, replacing the pleasurable sensation with a slap to my pussy.

"She hates me too. I was the first, the real accident. Honeymoon in Brazil. Got mad at her new husband. Fucked someone else, got knocked up, please don't stop," I cried.

I gasped, hyperventilating as my abdomen clenched, Russ pulled my head back, and to the side with his free hand, making me look back at him.

"Cummin—" my whimper was cut off by Russ's lips attacking my own. Sucking and nibbling in a way that I knew would leave them swollen.

I gasped, futilely attempting to break away from his lips, bucking my hips wildly as my orgasm rushed through me, taking my breath and control away.

I shook my head 'no' as Russ kept the vibrator on me, pulling as far away from the sensation as I could, eyes rolling towards the back of my head.

Only when I fell limp, exhausted against his chest, Russ pulled the still buzzing toy away.

"Your mother's husband. How did he know you weren't his? How does he feel? And your siblings?"

"Lysander James Worthington Senior is white. Brown hair, brown eyes, and my brown eyed, ginger mother. I'm sure you can see the confusion of a strawberry blonde, hazel eyed, little girl with curly hair. But, he was accepting of me. Still cared for me as if I was his own. I'll show you a baby picture sometime. Real hard to feel bad about my adorableness," I drawled, struggling to stay awake.

"Ah, ah, ah," Russ reprimanded, jolting me awake with a tap of the vibrator. "Finish your answer."

"Jordan. Second oldest, one year younger, thinks I'm an accident, even though his name is unisex because they expected a girl. And he's a little racist, so... yeah. Anything less than snow white and he's a little squirrelly. I turned a few of his friends on him. But I'm not sure you'd like to hear how. Sarah's the third. Two years younger. She feels that she's better than me 'cause she got all my mom's attention," I finished with a moan.

"There's more," he murmured, pinching my clit softly, causing me to wince.

"When I was seven, and she was five, she would have play dates and I would be forced outside. I would walk around the block and play with the black kids. They loved me more than my own mother. Found me interesting, the girls liked that I let them play in my hair," I swallowed the lump in my throat, remembering my old friends. "Only other person to love me like that is my youngest brother, LJ. He and I became close when he came out. He was fifteen and my mother and stepfather weren't exactly accepting."

Russ hummed his ascent. "Okay. Now, why do you feel that giving me your heart now, will leave you with nothing later?"

I froze, no longer feeling the already numb sensation of the vibrator tracing my slit, and pushed away from him.

"Blue."

😊✌