Exciting Beginning - Part 2

You stood up from the golden pile of flowers. It ALL seems familiar, but at the same time not. It's like, your mind got erased and all you remember is vocabulary. Well, that might be the case,anyway. You look at yourself. You're wearing pretty normal clothes. Of course your f/c shirt, and some black ripped jeans. Pretty normal. You see a long hallway and decide to walk through it because of how 'normal' you are. You walk in the doorway that you spot, since it was the only way you could go.

You saw a flower. A golden flower. It looked strange, as it had a face.

"Hello?" You called out to it.

It looked like it was thinking and dozing off, but after you greeted it, it seemed to come back to reality. When he came back to reality, he looked at you and grinned really hard. I really don't know what's up with this guy. Maybe he can help me and lead me out of this madness?

"Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower!" He started.

Flowers can talk now? What is this? Voodoo magic? Weird.

"You're new to the underground, aren't cha'?" He said as he winked.

"Golly, you must be SO confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here. I guess little old me had to do." He said with a few pauses in each sentence.

This flower guy is really cute. He might be able to help me and tell me why I'm here!

"Ready? Here we go." He said as a heart inside me appeared in front of me.

What the?! What is this?! Is that my heart?! Am I gonna die?! Ok. Ok. Calm down, Y/N.. You're not gonna die. You're not gonna die.

"See that heart? That's your soul. The very culmination of your being." He said.

My... soul? Humans have soul- well, of course they do but I didn't think of it like this! How does it even pop out like that?

"Your soul starts off weak, but it can grow strong if you gain alot of LV. What does LV stand for? Why, LOVE of course!" He said while winking again.

What's with the winking? I don't know if I can trust this flower dude, but he's the only thing here right now, so I'll try to be careful.

"You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you."

What does that EVEN mean? How do you share love? Ok. Let's stop thinking and listen to this weird flower dude. I bet you this is a dream anyways.

"Down here, LOVE is shared through some little white.." He paused for a second. "Friendliness pellets." He said as he pressured the word 'friendliness' and cringed.

You furrowed an eyebrow at him and he shrugged it off, continuing his speech.

He summoned some white 'friendliness pellets' around the room as he said, "Go on, catch as many as you can!" He darted the pellets toward me. You trusted him and went in the pellets.

"Ouch!" I yelped. "That hurt!"

"You idiot! In this world, it's kill or BE killed!" He said in a more demonic voice.

"Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this?!" He almost yelled.

I became terrified as he summoned more pellets and they were closing in on me. Little by little. Well, this is goodbye. I guess, it's a very unusual way to die. Getting killed by a flower. I was silent I didn't speak as the terror closed in on me about to touch me until-

A fireball was shot at the flower. The flower got tossed to the side.

I noticed my head was in my knees.I looked up slowly and saw someone that looked like a goat. She seemed motherly. Seriously? I was about to get killed by a talking flower and a goat saved me? What kind of dream is this? I wanna wake up now. PLEASE! Let me wake up!