Interesting Party - Part 11

( 300 Views! <3 Extra-Long Chapter! ) ( Don't play the song yet, If you want you can,but I recommend not to till' It says it in the chapter. It will make sense if you keep reading.. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up. You sat up on the couch and rubbed your eyes. You remembered that today was the monster party. You then quickly got up and headed to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and changed into your tanktop. You took off the jacket and the scarf and put them in your bag. You then walked out of the bathroom and messaged Undyne about the party.

** Undying Undyne **

'Hey, Undyne when is the monster party today?'

'Hey, punk! I decided to tell everyone in the morning. I was gonna start it at 1 for Sans but I decided I would rather wake him up. He only wakes up if i'm there, fuhuhu!'

'Anyway, It's gonna start at 10 in the morning, so you should get ready.. Look at the time.'

'Anyways, I'm already over here, I'm setting up the stuff. Be here in 30 minutes!'

You looked at the phone and looked for Alphys's contact.

** Nerdy Awesome Dinooo (Alphys) **

'Hey, Alphys! Are you at the party rn?'

'Yeah. I'm helping Undyne with the decorations. It's pretty easy since she just carries me lmao. I kind of like it.. XD'

'Awesome! Is it the right time to come now?'

'Actually, yeah. We just finished the last decoration so the party is open rn. If you don't remember where it is, it's in the ruins at Toriel's house. She left the door open so everyone decided that's the best place for the party.'

'Peace! :p'

'Bye..'

You closed your phone and put it in your bag. You then walked to the kitchen and didn't see Papyrus. He was probably at the party already. You checked the time. '9:57 AM' The party probably started already. You then wanted to see if Sans was there so you got upstairs and went in front of his room. You twisted the doorknob and it was locked. You sighed and headed downstairs. You then left the house and headed towards the ruins.