Evil Has Arisen- Part 18

Recap: "I want your power to reset."

"Power to reset? What is that?" You responded.

"You don't even know what it is? How funny. I thought you would know by now.. Well, you haven't made any mistakes yet.." Frisk looked at you as if you were lying.

"I honestly don't know what it is.. Why do you want it, anyway?" You responded shakily.

"Because. I want to become a figure again. Right now, I'm extremely powerful. I killed everything here, but somehow I lost my power to reset and now you have it. Obviously I'm still here in this world. I almost destroyed every living thing. But somehow, I lost my determination. I guess the fact that I had to force myself to be determined got to me and I lost it. I was really determined when I did the pacifist route. But the genocide route was a different story. I didn't really have a reason to be determined." Frisk sighed.

"Route? What do you mean by that?" You responded.

"Well, it's kind of like a video game. I first fell into the underground. I wanted to help everybody, so I did. Every one was so nice to me. When I got to the end, It was great. The monsters got out of the underground, I saved them, blah blah blah.. Well, I found I had a power to 'reset'. Out of my curiosity, I reset. Then I was back at the ruins. I noticed that resetting made me start again. So I saved the monsters multiple times, getting the same ending. Then I started getting bored. So I wondered what would happen if I killed them all. At first, it sounded a bit brutal. When I killed the first monster, I felt.. Stronger.. I felt like there was no going back. I killed all the monsters in the underground. Most of the monsters were really fun to kill.. Sometimes I even felt bad. The worst monster I felt for killing was Papyrus. He straight-up spared me instead of actually fighting. But when I did kill him, I felt satisfaction. I had to be the strongest monster ever. They would all pay for what they did. They attacked me before I even met them. But then I got to Sans. Sans really tried hard. He made me die hundreds of times. When I killed him, I felt so good about it. I hate that guy with a passion. If something happens, he's usually laid-back. But if something... I guess.. Different? Happens, then.. He goes all out. It's pretty hard to explain. Anyway, I got to the end. There was this person named.... Chara. She wanted to make a deal of destroying the world. I said yes. She killed me. I reset and did everything again. It was really fun. This time, I said not to destroy it. She killed me again. But I thought of something different.. I did the genocide route once more. When I got to Chara, this time I killed her. Once I did, I wasn't really determined anymore. I had total control out of everything. I grabbed all of the souls. I was immortal. But.. I don't think I was supposed to do that. Everything reset without me actually doing it. And that led me to now. I searched and searched for an answer. And I found you. I'm like a ghost, but I can make contact with things. I can't kill anyone, trust me, I tried. But I can make contact with a few things. I might be getting my physical form back."

"Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk more about you." Frisk's head glitched.

You were shivering and trying to transfer the information in your head.

"So what do you say?" Frisk took out her hand.

"Wait... Would I be here if you reset? I mean, you did something you weren't supposed to do. So is that there forever?" You asked her.

"No. Everything would be back to normal. You would be... Somewhere else I guess.." Frisk responded.

"I....." You thought of all the good times you had with all of the monsters. You honestly didn't want to give up that. Also, even if she got the power to reset, she could kill all of the monsters.

You confidently shook your head 'no' forgetting that she has a scythe and has killed all of the monsters.

"No. I will not give you the power to reset." You said confidently.

"No? I don't think that's an option." Frisk laughed very quietly.

"Alright. I guess I'm gonna have to force it off you. We will be meeting soon, Y/N." As Frisk said that, she disappeared.

You started getting worried. You don't know what she meant about seeing you soon and the story she told of her was really hard to believe. You then decided to walk back to where Sans is to rest and think about what just happened. Obviously you aren't gonna tell anything to Sans, so you were gonna try your best to be casual. As you were walking back to Snowdin, you spotted some rocks misplaced and of course the area is quieter than usual. You arrived at the house. You walked in and spotted Sans sleeping on the couch. Of course. You realized you've been gone for a few hours. You were pretty surprised. You then decided to take a nap quickly and to think about everything tomorrow. You also remembered that tomorrow was the grand show. You had to get lots of rest for it. You already studied the dance moves and memorized all of them. You wanted the show to be the best show ever, so you wanted to get some rest now. You laid on the couch with Sans, and fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Sorry for not publishing a part of the story a few days ago, I was going to, but my computer broke and I'm using a different computer writing this. I will try to make one chapter tomorrow or later in the day. Thank you guys so much for the support. When I came back I saw 90 notifications and it made me so happy. Thanks so much! <3 I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye! ( 1k Words )

fUcK bItChEs gEt MoNeY