Too Many Fishy Puns - Part 10

You woke up once again. This time your were on a different couch? Oh.. Yeah... You're at Undyne's house. You got up from the couch shivering because Undyne puts her air conditioner all the way down. You didn't have a blanket from Papyrus this time. You got up and grabbed your bag. What now? You looked at your phone and you remembered that you had to go see Mettaton. You told him the afternoon, but you decided to go now to get it over with. You grabbed your bag and opened the door.

"Leaving already?" You heard a voice behind you.

You nodded at Undyne. "I have to go see Mettaton. Bye, Undyne! I had a nice time."

She flashed a big smile at you and went back to her room. You went outside and closed the door behind you. Peace again. You started walking to Hotland while enjoying Waterfall. You arrived at Hotland. Something about Hotland isn't as peaceful as Waterfall. You didn't know what it was, but it just felt like it. You then walked inside Alphys's lab. You didn't spot Mettaton anywhere. You should've called him first. You took out your phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" You heard him say.

"Hey, Mettaton. I'm waiting for you in Alphys's lab. I decided to come in the morning so I would have the whole afternoon free." You responded.

"Oh, okay. Be there." He said.

"Do you need me to pick you up or-" The call ended before you could've finished your sentence.

A few seconds later, you put your phone away and looked up. You saw Mettaton.

"How did you come that fast?!" You looked at Mettaton up and down.

"I was getting the materials for the stage. I was upstairs, darling."

"Oh, sorry." You responded.

"Alright. Do you have your book? First, we have to finish it. No matter how long it takes. After we finish it, we can go to the next step." Mettaton said.

"I already finished it." You said confidently.

"Really? Well, let's get going then. Dance everything." Mettaton then counted a countdown of 3 seconds.

"Go."

You then danced every move gracefully. You remembered almost everything and you messed up one step because that was the step you always forgot. Mettaton then showed you how to do it, and you learned it quickly. It was easier to learn with Mettaton. You then danced the rest and Mettaton looked at you in awe. He said to do the solo 5 times. ( The solo was only 10 seconds, the solo 5 times is 50 ) You did the solo 5 times and you did it all perfectly because you practiced your solo alot at Papyrus's house. In Alphys's lab it was more easier to do because there was alot of more space. After you finished everything, Mettaton clapped and smiled.

"Great job, my darling. Now for the next step you have to get used to your surroundings. You got a bit wobbly in a few of the surroundings, but it wasn't that bad. You have to get used to that." Mettaton said.

He then took out a small stage.

"This is last years stage. Every year we get a new one. You have to get used to this stage, and then you will be comfortable in the stage that we currently have." Mettaton counted down from 3 again.

You then got on the stage and danced every move. You messed up a few times, but Mettaton helped you and told you to do it again. He said you had to keep doing it after you got everything correct. You then got used to the stage a bit and did everything perfectly. It was pretty fun. Mettaton then told you that you can have a break of dancing for 3 days and then you have to do the whole book again. When you finish the book, you can have another 3 dance day break. You smiled at him in response and headed back to Snowdin. You missed Sans and Papyrus. You waved goodbye at Mettaton and headed back to Snowdin. You decided to go there by Waterfall because you wanted some peace again. You walked through Waterfall which took a few hours, knowing your way through. You then saw Snowdin ahead. You shivered, forgetting that you were wearing only pajamas. You then quickly ran into Papyrus's house. You spotted Sans on the couch and Papyrus in the kitchen when you ran in.