Reaching Darkness - Part 5

You looked at the book in confusion. You wondered what language it was. It was a weird language. It looked important. It was just a book sitting there on the floor behind a giant shelf. It's like noone ever found it before. You decided to take it. You got it and brought it outside. You put it in your bag. You didn't want to explore anymore, so you decided to take a nap. You didn't know where. You looked around the town and spotted an inn.

"Yes! I've been saved!" You mumbled to yourself.

You then speed-walked in the inn, knowing that lots of people were looking at you. Some might've been the dogs. You then spotted another bunny lady. You walked up to her.

"Hello ma'm. How much are the rooms?" You asked.

"10 G a night. There's a discount today. Normal price is 50 G. You're in luck." She responded.

You reached out for your bag and grabbed 10 G.

"Here you go." You handed the money to her.

"Thank you! Have a nice stay." She said as she handed you your room key and you went to the rooms.

 Your key had a room number on it and you found your room. There were only 6 rooms, so you were lucky they weren't full. You looked in the room. The room had a TV, a bed, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony. Not bad! That was only 10 G? Wow. You then looked outside at the stars. You didn't know how there were stars underground, but they looked beautiful. You swore it turned a flash of blue and (light/dark) f/c, but that might've been your imagination. You then put your belongings on the couch. You afterwards walked up to the bedroom and fell asleep. When you fell asleep, you had a dream of a blue spark. Kind of like a firework, but different. It was blurry and out of sight, though.

You then woke up and look at the alarm clock next to the bed. It read, '10:00 AM'

You saw that it was a bit late for you to usually wake up, but it was enough for you to start the day. You then got out of the comfy covers and sat on the bed. You searched for the book you found in your bag. Once you spotted it, you took it out again. You flipped through every single page of the book. Nothing. All the writing was in a different, bizarre language. You then closed the book with a sigh. You put it in the bag hoping that maybe it will give you clues or do something good to where you are and what you should do. You got out the bed, and took your bag. Once you left the bedroom, you used the bathroom and left. You looked at the apartment again. You spotted some sort of bread on the table. You walked up to it.

'This is for you. Have a nice stay!' - Receptionist

You smiled and took the bread. You walked out of the room, downstairs to where the receptionist was. You smiled at her and gave her an extra 20 G tip. She smiled back at you. You left the inn. You decided to go back to the area where you bought your tutu.

"Oh, hey! It's you again!" The cashier looked at you with joy as soon as you walked in.

You smiled at her.

"What's for sale today?" You asked her.

"We got.. Some Cinna-buns, Spider Cider, whatever color glasses, and whatever color flannel. We also have this anime CD called, 'Mew Mew Kissy Cutie'

What's an anime? Oh well. It's a CD, so it can entertain me if I'm bored. Might also take some cinna-buns so I don't run out of food. I also need some clothes. Would be bad if I have to use the dress.

"May I have 2 cinna-buns, a f/c flannel, and that anime CD please?" You looked at every item you wanted.

She then nodded, and handed you the items. "That would be 50 G."

*ACT*        *CHECK*    You checked how much gold you had left. You had 80 gold left.

  You looked in your bag and checked how much money you had left. Dang it, I'd have 30 if I bought this. I will buy it and then save my money for other stuff.You paid her and put all the items in your bag. You then walked out of the shop. Okay, I'm in the state of going exploring now. Let's do this! You walked up and closed the door behind you until- 

Everything turned black.

( AUTHORS NOTE )

Hey guys! This is an extremely short chapter with 800 words. I'm making a chapter straight after this one, so yeah! Sorry for no chapters the past few days, my cousin was here. I had to pay attention to her. Anyways, stay tuned for the next one! I'm starting it 2 minutes after this chapter, I'm gonna check for spelling errors on my other ones and other stuff like that. Anyways, next chapter will be about 2000-3000-4000 maybe even 5000-6000 words if I get really motivated on it! Stay tuned! (by the way this is my favorite good bye so far)

IT'S YO BOI

SKINNY PENCIL