Alphys - Part 15

I'm so sorry! I haven't published in a while and school is starting in two days so this story will slow down.. Don't worry! I will make a chapter once a week or once every 4 days.. I was sick and had to go get school supplies.. So sorry! Anyways, here's this chapter..

You walked in Alphys's lab. You were breathing really heavily because you literally almost died. You called Alphys's name and she came out of that elevator. Wonder what's down there.

"Hey, Alphys!" You ran up to her.

"O-Oh, H-Hey!" She responded.

"I wanted to apologize for n-not answering you on the date.. I was just taking in what happened that day.." You breathed really heavily.

"H-Human.. Are you okay? You're sweating and you seem v-very panicked.."  Alphys looked at you with a concerned face.

"What? No, No.. I'm fine.." You lied.

"Y-You sure? I have some water i-if you ran over here.." She responded.

"No, I'm fine. I just tripped on a rock.." You lied again.

"Alright.. And you d-don't have to apologize. D-do you know where U-Undyne is?" Alphys asked.

"No, I don't.." You responded.

"Oh alright.. I-I'm gonna head out and find her. She's probably at h-her house.." Alphys started walking out.

You noticed she would see Sans and the bridge. Sans wasn't there, but she DEFINITELY noticed the bridge.

"W-What the?!" She stood back.

"I made that bridge incredibly stable! How did it collapse? It can't collapse... It can only collapse if I broke it!" Alphys looked shocked and she was also sweating.

You pretended not to know.

"Huh.. I don't know.." You responded while shrugging.

Alphys was freaking out. "H-How? W-What?"

Alphys ran back to her lab and you followed her. She was reading a few books and writing stuff of paper really quickly. You looked at her in a confused manner.

"This is i-impossible! Not even Undyne and Mettaton combined can break this!" Alphys said as she shoved books on the shelves.

She then stopped. "I-I'll just t-take the boat to waterfall..." She started walking out the door as you watched her.

You tried to catch after her, but she was gone. You turned around and spotted Sans near the lab door.

"you ready?" He said.

You nodded.

"Where are we off to then?" You responded.

"a place i like to stay alone and hear my thoughts."

"snowdin forest."

( AUTHORS NOTE ) 

Sorry for the really short chapter.. I've been busy with things as you read on top. Probably you did, probably you didn't. Still... I'll make a longer chapter next time I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm not dead Lol.. It'll take me a few days to make the next chapter, but that's okay.. I'll start on it today.. Next chapter will be published maybe in 3 days.. If school is really, really bad, then a chapter will be uploaded once a week.. Thank you guys for being patient by the way, the comments make me really happy. I come back and see twenty notifications. It makes me really happy, haha. Anyways, I'll see you in the next one... I'll try to make it in 3 days..

( The title keeps cutting out o.o )

Killer Memestarrrrrrr!