Chapter - 1

Aileen's POV

Why stars shine? Maybe they all are talking to each other or maybe they are winking at humans on earth. Well brushing of this weird thought.

So by the mercy of Almighty Allah, I had finally completed my graduation degree and now going to appear in degree. Everyone is very happy in the family. My mum made all my favourite dishes and my father's brown eyes reflection with all pride. His now little princess made his head so high by getting the highest marks in her graduation. Parents are the blessing of Almighty God. Their very smile is enough to get peace.

There are lots of people who do not have their parents and moreover 'alive'. And here I have a happy blessed family of which I could never able to define my happiness in words ever.

But behind their smile, there is a dark past hiding beneath. A memory which no one ever wanted to remember. And much to be hurt, no one could able to forget that.

Name of Candidate: Aileen Raza
Father's Name: Mr. Raza Nizam
Mother's Name: Mrs. Fatima Nizam
Course Name: MA (Economics)
Last Examination passed: BA (Economics)

So here, I was finally done with my Master's degree application form which anyhow had to submit before the last day.

Oh yeah, the last date was only on the next day. Great!

I had no problem but the thing which was disturbing for me was that the university is co-ed. I had never studied in co-ed since the very beginning. And in this whole new city and a whole new university is definitely going to be hard for me to adjust.

Note: chapter continues in the next part