Chapter - 29

Aileen's POV

'Roses'

No matter what colour they are in, they always leave a pleasant essence in one's body or mind and fill our hearts with all positive vibes. Our hearts are more like in the prison of its beauty. When it is fresh our heart feel fresh and when it wither, our heart also become doleful.

That's why flowers, particularly roses, blossoms our life. No matter how our lives going on, no matter how much problems there and no matter how much life shows us bitter colour, but only on one single look on them, our heart (not wholly, but at least for a moment) forget all its misery, all the problems and all the blues.

Sometimes from all the blacks what look more beautiful is the small shiny diamond which is enough to make the whole image of darkness beautiful.

Just like this, our clever heart knows that it is impossible to fill life with all happiness but still it hopes for the life full of blossoms. You know, knowing the truth and still believing the lies.

Our heart love to live in fantasies where it can easily fulfil all its dreams. But its nature of finding love in everything, it is helpless. Due to its very nature of finding true love, it sometimes struck between all lies. Lies dressed in truth.

Just like blue roses.

They look so real. Isn't it?

Not only real but much more powerful than any other colour.

Do you know why? Because they look so real, so promising but unaware of the real truth that — they all are fake.

Blue Roses doesn't exist!

Believing in non-existence to feel your own existence is like a policy which our heart follows.

In between all the blacks, I could not able to find my diamond. My heart anyhow wanted to seek a ray of light. If not real, then just a fake one.

But it wanted.

Everything was dark in front of my eyes. I didn't know how but I knew that there is a door leading to the light in between all the darkness but I could not able to find it.

"Aileen, Wake up!"

I heard a familiar voice behind the dark walls. I followed that voice.

Someone was calling for me and that 'someone' I knew who is.

He was Shazman.

I followed that voice and my hands touched a doorknob. I twisted it and it opened.

I was welcomed by the decorative white ceiling. I was in my room.

It wasn't me who wanted to find the door. It was my eyes who wanted to open. But who was stopping me to open it? It was my own mind!

My mind.

My mind was continuously sending the message not to open because it was very well aware of the fact that the world with your eyes open is much crueller than the world in your eyes close.

"Aileen, what had happened to you? You were unconscious for God's sake four hours!”

"Thank you for finding me" – I said in a weak tone.

"You're here with me, in our home." He said while brushing my hair back with his fingers.

"Shazman"

"Yes, my life?"

"You know, he is back"

Fear was the only thing which was reflecting in my eyes.

"My Hayati, who?"

"Taib"

" Who Taib?” he asked in a worried tone.

"Destroyer of memories, Shazman. He is the one Shazman who changed my life. He is the assassin of my childhood, he.."

"This can't be possible!" He said in utter astonishment.

"You know Shazman, what made me so surprise? I am here still with you. He didn't take me away. He just showed up and disappeared." A tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't cry. I will find him anyhow. He has to pay for this! It is quite good that he himself appears to make my search easier." He said while gritting his teeth.

" Shazman you're not getting my point! He didn't take me away and this is what surprise me! I know him, he wouldn't leave any chance to hurt me and see me in pain. He did come for me to give pain but not to take me away."

"What do you mean?" Shazman asked with a worried look.

"I know this will happen someday." Tears which were sliding down my cheeks weren't just the drops of water but my friends, friends from the dark.

" He came for you Shazman. He not only knows how to torture my body but my soul too. He knows me more than I know myself and that the worst part." I told him between my excessive crying.

"Shh... Stop crying, Aileen. Your tears are burning my soul. Please stop crying." He said while embracing me into his arms.

I looked into chestnut eyes. His eyes were speaking to me. Requesting me to stop crying, to stop hurting myself.

But how?

I was the prisoner of my own past.

"Shazman, please listen to me. Shazman, he loves to give me pain, grief, misery. He enjoys when I am weak, in one way or another. He loves to engrave his mark on my body but he loves more to do it on my soul!

I love you and I also want to tell you that ... this love will destroy you!"

#

Like • Comments • Share

♥️

Sorry for the late update friends

So,

How was this chapter?

Keep Shining ✨