Chapter - 16

Aileen's POV

I was in the most beautiful garden looks like a garden of heaven. An unknown pleasant smell was breezing along with the wind leaving the most beautiful Lullaby in the valley. Coniferous trees were dancing along with the effect of Lullaby.

Everything seemed so peaceful, so calm​ as if the valley itself inviting for a peaceful sleep. Everything looked so fresh, so promising. I was mesmerized by the beauty of it. I couldn't able to explain how I was feeling. It was like I was in heaven.

"Aileen"

I heard a voice beside me, full of peace. The only voice which I was willing for so long to hear, to feel. I turned aside and found he was standing there.

Finally, he came.

Ya Allah I couldn't believe!

He was standing right in front of my eyes with the most beautiful smile, a smile which has the power to melt anyone's heart. I wanted to complain, I wanted to shout for leaving me all alone.

But I couldn't.

How could I? After all these years I saw him. My tears slowly started blurring my vision, quickly I wiped it away because I didn't want any barrier between both of us now.

"I have missed you so much." I said to him

"Me too, my princess." He said

"Why you left me?" I asked the question which I wanted to ask from everyone on this earth but I knew no one could answer my questions except himself.

"It was all destined, Aileen." He answered so easily as if the question was never asked.

"Don't leave me again." I said with the most vulnerable voice as if a baby was begging to mother.

"I never did. I am always with you, after all this time. You just have to open your eyes."

His smile was sending peace into my soul, slowly healing all the wounds that never appeared. His forest green eyes were sparkling with joy, the joy of which I wasn't aware of.

"Tomorrow is my Nikah." I spoke

"I know," He said, as if aware of everything.

"I want you to be there, as my supporter, my protector, as my strength." I said

"I already said my love, I am always with you."

"Please come back home." I pleaded

"I am already home Aileen. Remember one thing, everything happens for a reason, the reason for which you aren't aware of. I always hope best for you. This world is made by Allah and so us, only He is the healer of all hearts. Just believe in Him and in His plans." He said with the most reassuring voice.

Then suddenly I saw everything was vanishing, melting. Everything​ was degrading its real identity. The pleasant breeze which was once sending peace now started to turn warm. I too was melting under its effect.

But his green​ eyes still remain where it was before, shining as always. His beautiful smile never left. He was standing like a fallen angel in the middle of this storm, of this disaster.

"Umar"

I screamed.

He was moving far away from me.

"Don't leave me again, please Umar, not again" I cried

"I am always with you, my love." He said with the same voice as before.

And then he left.

Again.

All alone.

My tears were falling continuously. This again happened of which I feared the most. He again left me alone. Ya Allah! Why? Why this happened to me again.

I was feeling weak. I fell on my knees. Just wished for his arrival. But the truth was, he left. I closed my eyes.

I cried like an infant.

Then suddenly I heard a gunshot and then my eyes were snapped open.

I saw my room's white sealing, through my blurred eyes.

I was dreaming.

After all this time I saw him in my dream. I was feeling happy and sad at the same. The dream was good and bad at the same time. I wished to recite supplication for seeing a bad dream because I saw him leaving me but again how could I? He was there in my dream. So how that dream be a bad one. I was so confused!

Ya Allah, please help me. Heal me, Allah.

Please send him back.

Umar, my love; my other half!

#

Vote • Comments • Share