Chapter - 12

Shazman's POV

Usman Sir was giving a lecture in class. Today the class seemed so bored and sleepy. I stood up and took permission from him to drink water from outside, which was near the canteen. That was the best way to escape from that boring lecture.

When I was in the way to water cooler near the locker room, I heard some whispering from there. Who must be there at this time of day?

Strange!

Well, I moved towards it and what I saw made my anger on top of my head. That situation made my fist tight and my whole face turned red as if it was flaming from inside. Fahad was so close to Aileen, just a few inches away from her and her pink cheeks were all wet due to her fear. She was terribly crying. And that brat was sending death glares to her.

That sight made my blood boil.

I grabbed Fahad's shoulder and with all force I pushed him away, smashing him against the tiled floor. I started punching him without any pause. How dared he to do such an act? I knew he was not a good guy but this act was something beyond the limits. Then he tried his best and ran away outside the university gates. He would definitely pay for his shameful act.

I looked at Aileen, she was still standing in her position with the mixture of emotions of shock, horror, guilt, pain and a lot more on her face. Her tears were making a barrier between her sight and this world. When she noticed my gaze. She started shivering again and took a step backwards. It hurt a lot when I saw her in this position.

Oh Lord, why this happened to her?

I started feeling bad. When I moved towards her to help then she covered her little form from her hand to protect​ herself from me. Why she was scared of me? My heart tarnished apart from her reaction, she looked so vulnerable. That guy really would have to pay for what he had done with Aileen.

"What happened Aileen? What did he do? Please tell me? O God! You are terribly shaking? Please tell?" I pleaded her to tell me what that brat did with her. I was concerned about her and couldn't see her in this situation.

Her silence was killing me.

The whole locker room drenched into an unknown terrifying silence which no one would like to tolerate. Then I noticed a red tint on her delicate wrist. Her hand was bleeding.

"O Gosh! Aileen, your hand is bleeding." I was shocked to see that Scarlett on her hand. Every drop of her blood piercing into my heart like a sword. She started crying by watching that red colour tint on her hand. Her eyes reflected an unknown emotion of which no one was aware of. Like a sacred Angel, she was willing to become free from this evil world. Pain in her eyes made me so scared.

"Shh.. please don't cry, everything will be alright In Shaa Allah. This will heal... Don't worry." I tried to console her​ in the best way I could.

"T-th-that's b-bleed -bleeding." This was all she managed to say with her terribly shaking voice as if that blood reminded her of something worst. Something that shouldn't happen. I tore my shirt's edge and tied it around her wrist to stop bleeding. She quickly​ closed her eyes due to the effect of pain. I felt so helpless.

"Sorry Aileen, but please this is important to do. Otherwise, your bruise will get infectious." I said and then carefully tied a knot around her wrist.

"You are going to your home with me, let's go." I declared I couldn't see her more in pain now. The world will eat her alive with her innocence.

"N-no, I can't please" she replied

I knew why she refused to go home as she didn't want to make her parents sad. But it was important to reach home. But the second main reason for not going home was 'me'. Maybe she thinks I will hurt her too like Fahad, but for God's sake, I couldn't even imagine doing such acts in my wildest of dreams. I am not like Fahad, she must have to understand. My heart was poured out by watching her injured. I swore Fahad would definitely pay for what he has done, his bad days were coming.

"Aileen, please trust me! I won't hurt you. You have to go home, please." I said, almost begged her to move. She slowly wiped her non-stopping tears from her hand and silently started walking with me. She looked too weak and fragile now.

Allah made women too strong from inside. They hide their feelings deep inside their heart, they sacrifice a lot of things for other's happiness, they left their own parent's home and spread happiness​ in someone else's home without any wish of paying her back.

But Allah made them physically weak compared to men. So that men can protect them and become a Knight in shining armour in her darkest of times. So that man can remove their all sadness which the world had given her. So that they can become their strength instead of weakness. So that men can give them protection from all evils. So that they can become their supporter when no one believes in her. So that men can treat her with happiness, sincerity and with intense love.

Men are known for their physical strength while women are known for their softness and gentleness.

But if men overuse their power on them, then it is definitely a great sin. If the eye of a female cry over a man that oppressed her, Angels will curse him with every step he walks.

After approximately twenty minutes, we finally reached her home. As we moved​ inside her Mum engulfed her in her embrace as if trying to protect her daughter from outside evil of the world.

"What happen Aileen?" She asked while panicking​.

I gave her mother an assuring look to not to stressed​ on this subject more right now. Her daughter was in no condition to reply to her questions. So she remained silent and continually rubbed her back. Her father's face flashed with a mixture of emotions. He was angry after I told him what I saw in college, but with anger at the same time, he was looking so helpless. I assured him for not worrying about her daughter as she was perfectly fine now. He thanked me but that was my duty to do so.

I decided to give their family space. I moved out of the room and reached in the hall where Fatima Aunty and Aileen were present. I greeted her and moved towards the door to went out.

Standing on the door, as I was about to left the house I heard the most delicate voice, Aileen's voice, which was enough to send shivers down my spine. The most innocent voice I have ever heard.

"This world has broken me, again. Why Mum?"

#

Vote • Comments • Share