Chapter - 10

Aileen's POV

Finally, I and Shazman were out from the house, through the beautiful garden moving towards his car. I couldn't able to get the whole beauty of the garden due to the dim light of the evening but the outhouse lighting was enough to show the small portion of it and that was seriously so beautiful.

In the way to the car, he asked​ me with his husky voice

"If you don't feel good going with me to the ice cream parlour. It's Okay. We can go back?"

I just surprised​ a little by his question. His question made me more uncomfortable and I did not know what to answer. His voice snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Aileen? Are you ok?" This time his voice was full of concern. I quickly managed to answer him.

"Yay-yup I am Ok, nothing like that. Can we move now?"
I asked him not showing my uneasiness, well I tried so.

"Okay let's go, ladies first," He said with a smile on his face while raising hands up in the air. I chuckled​ a little on his gesture.

"Thank you." I said with a little smile and moved forward. I saw a black shiny car there. I looked​ back to Shazman to confirm that is this the car in which we are going. He unlocked​ the car by some buttons on his keys. He sat on the driver's seat while I sat beside him on the passenger one. I wanted​ to sit on the back seat but I thought it was much rude to treat him like a driver. Isn't it? The whole drive went into eerie silence. The wind playing as Lullaby in the dark empty road. The trees wear swinging in the blowing wind as they were saying hello to the moving passengers. Our car stopped in front of a famous ice cream parlour of the city. Only a few people were there. We both entered into it and the bell on the door rang, announcing the owner, arrival of his customers.

"What flavour do you like?" He asked

"Me?"

"Yeah! Or whom?"

"Chocolate with choco chips." I said quickly like a little kid. Well, I really love my flavour. He grinned on my sudden reaction which made me little shy on my own action.

Awkward!

"Great! I like butterscotch" he stated. He ordered​ one tub of chocolate with choco chips flavour, one tub of butterscotch and one large tub of Tooty Fruity flavour.

"Are these all together?" The cashier asked.

"Yes" Shazman replied

"No!" I said quickly without any second thought.

"Why?!" Shazman interrogated

"I want to pay for my own ice cream," I said, without knowing what his reaction would​ be after this.

"Don't be silly Aileen, you are not going to pay any single penny when you are with me okay. Please, you don't have to..." He paused and then continue, "..or else mummy will take no time to kill me." He said in an amusing way.

"And why so?!" I asked with an innocent face.

"Miss Aileen Raza because you are our guest and most importantly my mom's special guest'. " He said calmly by uttering my full name.

I smiled.

At this moment my heart skipped​ a beat by hearing my full name from his mouth. He uttered​ my name so amazingly, I meant so correctly (note the sarcasm). Aileen, stop thinking all these. He just said your name. He did not call your name for giving noble prize okay. My all thoughts started flooding in my mind. I came out from my deep stupid thoughts by a familiar voice:

"How much?" Shazman asked the cashier while holding his credit card in his hand.

"500 bucks, Sire" Cashier replied. He handed his credit card to the cashier and finally, he paid for my ice cream too. My mouth was watering by the fragrance of different ice cream flavours in the parlour. I checked​ my phone and its 9:00 pm. Ya Allah! Too late! I saw him standing, chatting to a boy standing behind the counter. What he was talking to him? I saw him moving towards me when he ended his conversation.

"What?" He asked, reading my face.

"No, n-nothing," I said.

A min later,

"You know what Aileen, you can tell me anything without any hesitation," He said this while turning his whole attention towards me. And I was standing there like a fool.

Embarrassing!

"Actually I was just wondering, what you were talking to that boy?" I finally managed to ask.

"Oh, that.." he laughed. Did I joke or something? Why he was laughing?
"... a new restro is opened​ a few metres away from this parlour. I was just asking from that boy about whether he knows or not that the shop provide Halal food or not. I was just wondering to make a little hangout with my classmates after college to eat lunch there. That restro really looks great from outside." He declared

Ahh!! That ultimate relation between boys and food!

"O' fine," I said

"Yes, and the boy told me that they provide halal foods. Hey, wait! Do you want to go there and taste the special food whatever they have?"

Ya Allah! I couldn't believe. Only half an hour before we had our heavy dinner. Seriously he was suffering from 'food addiction' I thought. He should consult a doctor or might be a Psychiatrist. Well, I have gone too far to a psychiatrist, he just needed a doctor.

"Oh no really thanks. I am full, Alhumdullilah" I responded

"Really?" He asked with a confused look.

Okay, now he needed a physiatrist too.

"Yup" I reply with confidence whilst popping the 'p'.

"Okay then, as your wish, our parents must be waiting for us. Let's go back home."

#

Vote • Comments • Share