What's The News Saying Now?: Loans and Sales

Only a few days from now the window will be open and stuff will really start to kick up. So there will naturally be something around before it starts up. Not as many rumours as you may like, but they're rumours.

Lucas In Advanced Talks With Trabzonspor:

Well, never realised this club actually exists, so I probably should brush up on my football knowledge. They're apparently a club that finished sixth in their league, yet failed to get Europa League football for the coming up season, going to cut 5k from his £65k a week if Lucas gets his way. I see there is more hope in him going to the club that started him, Gremio, than anyone else. I'd also rather he stay here, but transfer season seems to think otherwise. It's hard to say with Lucas because he's always had one foot out the door every summer and it's not really his fault, but then he gets injured, or someone else gets injured. And then he stays. So we'll wait this one out, as we do every summer.

Liverpool Looking For Leverkusen Duo:

It seems as though Brandt won't be leaving, Liverpool seem keen to get someone from Leverkusen this summer. One of the two is Kai Havertz, an eighteen-year-old midfielder who is said to be one of the many stars of the German youth team and has a bright future ahead of him. The other is twenty years old Benjamin Henrichs, German right back. He's also highly regarded, but in a position where we have Trent Alexander-Arnold (TAA), the talent and around that same age right back, it seems like a possibility for Havertz. Henrichs may probably only come if he's willing to be a left back . . . forever.

Gomez Set For A Loan Away:

This is a welcomed idea. That is if we don't have the usual injury apocalypse that we usually do at back, which seems to be something of a reoccurring nightmare. If by some great stroke of luck this doesn't in fact happen, Joe Gomez going to Brighton won't be too bad. Of course, it will be for the full season and I see of it as good progress after the ACL injury and not getting much playtime to clear the rust. So hopefully there's some truth.

Sessegnon To Snub All The Way:

You must remember that one time when we really wanted him to be our left back for next season. And we were really in the thick of it, talking to Fulham and the player but not really getting anywhere than Fulham just telling us no. So it was said that he favoured Spurs. Okay, we set our sights on Benjamin Mendy, the cool French left back. Now, we see that he was actually snubbing both clubs rather than just the one and that one being us. He plans to stay at Fulham, most likely to continue to develop or something of the like.

Oxlade-Chamberlain No Longer News:

It's not like he was in the first place, but now it seems to be that his agent stopped bothering us and got the hint finally. The Ox is now said to be talking to Arsenal over a new deal, apparently the reason why this nonsense started in the first place because they want everything to be better than it probably should have been because "Liverpool has interest!". If I were Arsenal, I would've shrugged my shoulders and told them to hope Liverpool keeps the interest because I'm certainy not. But we know they won't do that, Arsenal loves him a lot, even when they seem like they don't. 

That's it for today, maybe I'll have one up on the transfer window's opening. Actually, I'll have one of those wordy chapters that day as well as some rumours, that seems better. Good day, fellow Reds!