Chapter 2 - This is not good part 1

Chapter 2 – This is not good

“Waiting hurts... Forgetting hurts... But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful.”

===================================================================== =

“Don’t go!” I begged but his figure started to disappear, just like always…

“Don’t go!” I begged once more but he started to drift further away, I urged my legs to go faster but I only ended up tripping myself, I can feel something sticky running down my knees but I couldn’t care less all I cared about was to not let him get away again.

“Don’t go!” I cried but it seemed like he couldn’t hear me as his pace to get away from me became much faster.

“Don’t go!”

“DON’T GO!” I screamed as I got up and opened my eyes and wondered where I was.

I looked around the room and noticed that it was mine.

Ugh!

What the hell happened?!

My head was throbbing painfully as I suddenly recall what had happened last night.

I was in some sort of party…

Then I got lost in the woods…

Then I met him…

The thought of the dark eyes beast suddenly made me awake as my heart started racing like crazy with the thought of him.

But… how did I get back home?

As far as I can remember were looking at those pair of dark eyes and I couldn’t remember the rest.

“Good thing you’re awake” a husky deep voice said and I quickly looked where it was and the moment my eyes landed on him I feel like my heart will burst any moment.

“Huh?” was my great reply.

Stupid me!

I should be screaming!

Why am I not screaming?

Why am I even asking myself this?

I feel so stupid.

I looked at him once more and wondered why a stranger—no—why is a sexy stranger casually sitting across my room?

Our eyes locked and I wanted to pull away so much but his dangerous dark eyes has already played their spell on me and I found myself getting lost in them.

“Aren’t you gonna scream?” he amusingly asked as I looked at him with a confused face.

Yeah… why am I not screaming?

“W-what are y-you doing here?” I stuttered and grew more nervous as he got up from his sit and walked towards me.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked with my nervous voice.

“My shirt” this was all he said as he started to pull my dress over me, and with that I was finally able to scream.

What the hell?

He continued to try to get my clothes off when I pushed him off expecting that he would fly across the room but… he didn’t.

What happened to my strength?