IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ.

Hi readers,

I'd like to announce that Alpha's dirty secret and Forbidden will be removed from this platform by the end of this month (which is only 5 days away!).

It looks like Wattpad is not sending any of my announcements and I hope you are able to read this. If you are do hit me up and let me know.

For those who are not quite up to date of what's happening, here's the update:
-I have lost access for the email to this account and forgotten the password so I will not be updating stories here anymore and created a new account instead.

-I have sold both books mentioned above exclusively to Hinovel. Links will be provided soon if you wish to access these books on my new account (link can be found on my profile).
What this means for those who wishes to read the book will be that you will have to purchase the book from Hinovel, I do not know how much they are charging as of yet but will update you soon.

-Alpha's dirty secret and Forbidden will be removed completely from this account by the end of this month and sample chapters will be moved to my new Wattpad account.

-Private Lessons has been discontinued until further notice and will be removed from this account.

-Other completed and ongoing books not mentioned will slowly be moved to my new account.

And lastly, it looks like I will be deleting or abandoning this account sooner than expected, in about a month or two! So make sure you follow my new account where updates will be published.

Before I end this announcement, I'd like to send my love from across the globe to wherever you are and I hope that you are all keeping well during these challenging times.

Much love,

Thexwallflower