Cuarenta

Dabboi💦 posted on Snapchat

-------------------------------Hobi😍💍 sent you a snap!

Hobi😍💍 sent you a snap!

Hobi😍💍: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME !?

Dabboi💦: what are you on about?

Hobi😍💍: YOUR FUCKING RING

Dabboi💦: oh yeahhh, I got it two days ago

Hobi😍💍: wait so before you went to Thailand?

Dabboi💦: Uh yeah

---------------------------------
Jackieman👽 sent you snap!

Jackieman👽: YOU SNEAKY BITCH

Dabboi💦: haha it happened before I left too

Jackieman👽: YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF

----------------------------------
Jackson🔥 added Markbam🌸💞 to 'Sneaky bitches'

Mark🌸: lovely fucking name

Sunshine☀️: SHUT IT TUAN

Mark🌸: 😶

Minhyuk😇: EXPLAIN

Bambam💞: fine, it happened two days ago......

Bambam's POV
"Hey Bambam, come here" I go over to Mark, who was in the kitchen "what is it, Mark?" I asks softly. He pulled me into a small kiss and then grabbed my hand "we're going out" "should I change?" I ask. He shakes his head and started dragging me out of the house. Time skip to where we end up at a restaurant we use to go to when we were only friends, we talked about the old times and decided to go to the park and watch the stars. He then sat me up and grabbed both my hands. "Bambam i need to tell you something" he said "o-ok" I got nervous all of sudden. "Stand up though, it'll make it easier for me" I nodded and stood up as he stayed on his knees. What's going on? I thought to myself. "Bambam this is all of sudden but I've secretly been planning this for a week now and no one knows about this, I need to ask you a very important question so don't interrupt me," he said in a serious tone. I nod and nervously bite my lip "Bambam, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, will you go to America with me to be able to marry me?" He asked and pulled out a velvet box that contained an engagement ring. I never cried that hard in my life. "Yes" i said and hugged him. He hugged back and we kissed.

Bambam💞: the end

Mark🌸: 😊

Minhyuk😇: CRYING