Cuarenta siete

*time skip to February 13th*

Bambam's POV
Finally. Today is the day. February 13. Mine and Mark's wedding day. Minhyuk is fixing my bow tie, while Youngjae gave my hair some final touches, Hobi kept dusting my tux, and Jinyoung walked in the room. "Guys its starting in twenty minutes!! Anyone nervous?? I'm not I'm-" "Jinyoung! You're going to scare bambam!" Youngjae snapped and smiled at me. "Omg you look so grown up! I'm going to cry!!" I roll my eyes and pull a teary eyed Youngjae, in for a hug. "Ugh! My baby bam is finally going to be married!" Jhope cries and pulls me in for a hug. I chuckle on how emotional they are. Minhyuk then gave me a hug and smiled at me. Jinyoung came up to me last and kissed my forehead. "Congratulations bammie, you finally going to get married to the love of your life.." he whispered. I nod and hug him tightly.

Mark's POV
I waited nervously as jaebum patted my shoulder "nervous?" I nod and he chuckled "don't be, be happy, excited" I nod and hug him. "Omg hyung, you and bambam will finally be MarkBam forever!!!"Jungkook squealed and jumped while holding onto Jackson's arm. "Ten more minutes~" Jackson said. I let out a shaky breath and nod.

Bambam's POV
Jinyoung rubbed my shoulders before sighing. "Ok bam! Are you ready?" I nod and take deep breathes. "Ok, so, your mom said i can walk you down!!" I turn to look at him "are you for real? " he nodded and linked arms with me. "Lets go" I nod and we exit. Before we walk through the doors i stopped walking "wait," "what?" i sigh "i-i'm nervous" jinyoung chuckled "its ok to be nervouse, just breathe" i nod and take three deep breaths and nodded. "Ok, im ready"

"We are ALL gathered here today for Mark yien tuan and Kunpimook Bhuwakul's wedding, this a very beautiful day for the both of them, their love is combining into one whole thing, now can we have the rings?" jungkook came and handed me Mark's ring to me and handed my ring to Mark "now, Kunpimook put Mark's ring on his finger,"  i do as i am told and squeeze Mark's hand slightly. "Now, Mark you do the same to Kunpimook" after the whole ring thing "now, Mark, do you take Kunpimook on being your husband?" "i do" "Kunpimook do you take Mark as your husband?" "i do!" "now, with the power invested by me, i now pronounce you Husband and husband! You may now kiss- oh ok then" i grab Mark by the face and kissed him.

The after party is lit!!!! The music is energetic and fun to dance too. "Are you having fun?" Mark asked. I nod and continue to eat my cake, it's so good!!!! "Slow down, don't choke" i blushes and slow down.

"Yo it's me Jooheon!" everyone cheered "it's time for the new wedding couple to take their first slow dance" 

Mark's POV
Me and bambam danced for a couple minutes Before other couples joined in "may i?" i see Bambams mom and nodded, bambam went to go dance with jaebum "i'm glad my son found a man like you, Mark" i chuckle "i love your son, we hit a few bumps in the past but i still love him" "and that's good that you do" i smile "i leave his life in your hands now, Mark" i nod "i will protect him with my own" she nodded and bowed "i'll be going to my hotel now, i'll say goodbye to Bambam and be gone, have fun Mark" i nod and she goes to lool for bambam. "Want to dance?" i look and see Jinyoung "of course~" i giggle "how do you feel?" i sigh "i feel satisfied with life" he laughed "i feel like a proud mother" i laugh "so does jin and kihyun" we both laugh and jooheon changed the music to hyped music.

The rest of the night went by nicely, everyone was dancing and having fun, me and bambam just watched with huge smiles on our faces

__________________________________
Not the last chapter

Word count: 701