t w o .

Tionne✨

I leaned against the cold wall glaring at the girl I just fought not too long ago.

"Do you have a staring problem?" She asked me. I shrugged. "I should ask you that, your the one with the black eye."

I spat. She scoffed. "Your the one with the concussion." I licked my lips nodding my head.

"Good one." She rolled her eyes. "I can't believe this shit is happening to me, and its all because of you."

I frowned. "I caught you with my boyfriend.. Ex-boyfriend." I said correcting myself.

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend alright?" "Whatever." I mumbled.

"Normani Kordei." I heard Officer Kevin say. She stood up and a lady walked in with worried eyes.

"Oh my God, I knew I never should've let you go to that party."

She said. I folded my arms across my chest.

"You to Tionne." Kevin said. I stood up straight while he unlocked the gate. I let Normani go out first before I did.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets when I saw my mother walk in along with Mateo.

"Tionne debiste haber perdido tu maldita mente!" Mom yelled.

I sighed and she grabbed the back of my neck.

"Tu culo es mío" She said.

I was silent feeling her nails sink in my skin. "Uh, Miss Garcia?" I heard someone ask.

We turnt and saw Normani's mother. "Can we talk for a second?" She asked. Mama smiled and let her grip around my neck go.

I rubbed my neck. "Sure." She said. Mama brushed past me when Mateo walked up to me.

"So thats the girl." He said. I nodded my head. "Yea." I mumbled.

"She's kinda cute." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You think everyone's cute."

"Not you." He laughed. I flipped him off. "So you don't think she's cute? At least a little?" He asked.

I looked up at Normani who looked overly pissed.

"She's okay, but fuck that bitch." I said. Mateo smacked his lips and muffed my head.

"Okay that sounds great, I'll talk to my daughter." I heard Mama say. She walked up to me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Instead of pressing charges, we decided to have the two of you work things out." I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Her smile widened.

"Since the two of you were fighting over a boy, as ladies you need to settle things the right way.. So."

Normani

"You two will be spending time together every day." My Mama said. I frowned.

"That girl gave me a black eye! And you want us to be friends?" I asked.

Mama nodded. "Exactly....two girls fighting over a boy isn't good."

I scoffed and looked at her. She must've felt me staring at her so she looked at me also.

She smirked and flipped me off. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my mother.

"I'm not doing this."

Mama raised a brow. "You can and you will. You two start tomorrow." She smiled.

"I have plans with Aubrey tomorrow." "Well cancel them." She said.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I can't believe this is happening to me.

----------