s i x t y .

Tionne ✨

"Mama these clothes too big." I said looking at the outfit she picked out for me.

She walked inside my room and sighed. "I guess we'll have to return these and get some more. You lost a lot of weight."

I nodded. "I know, all I was eating was fruits and vegetables and drinking water. I wasn't gonna eat that nasty sh- stuff they was trying to feed us."

Mama laughed and picked the clothes up. "Normani's coming." I smiled a little.

"Yea we talked a while ago, she got bigger?" I asked. Mama scoffed.

"Bigger? That girl is huge. Her friend Dinah is throwing her a baby shower. I'm going."

I smiled. "Look at you..being all nice and what not. I'm surprised."

She waved me off. "She's a sweet girl." I nodded. "Yea." Mama smiled and placed a hand on my face.

"I know your still shocked but when you see her you'll forget all about what happened three months ago."

I gave her a small smile. "Yea I know." I mumbled. She smiled and removed her hand.

"Let's go get you some clothes huh? The party is starting soon and we don't want you to be late to your own party."

"I hear you."

Normani

"So how do I look? I'm fat aren't I?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

"Your really glowing, and your hair is really cute." I touched my short hair.

"I guess your right. I don't wanna look ugly and preganant." Dinah laughed.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

-"Can we talk?"

I narrowed my eyebrows wondering who the hell this was. "You okay?" Dinah asked me.

I nodded. "Yea I'm fine, let's get there before it starts. I know it's gonna be a lot of girls there."

Dinah smacked her lips. "Tionne ain't worried about those girls." I scoffed.

"Ion think you know her very well.. the night we broke up she slept with one of her managers."

Dinah's eyes widened. "How you know?" She asked. I shrugged. "Cause I know her."

"Then you don't know that for a fact." I raised a brow and looked at my friend.

She should already know how Ti is, Chris and Tionne are like brother and sister.

"Girl I guess. Let's go." She fixed how her hair looked before following me out the door.

When we got to Mrs. Garcia's house it was packed.

I noticed a couple people from school and some I've never seen in my life.

Most of them were Hispanic and I'm guessing their Tionne's family.

"I don't see Tionne anywhere." I mumbled. I turnt around and frowned when I didn't see Dinah.

I rolled my eyes. I hate when she does that. "Oh your here to." I looked and saw Jenifer.

She had on a jumpsuit the had a slit showing her cleavage.

The heels she had on went great with her outfit and she kept her hair short like she always did.

She was gorgeous and I couldn't help but envy her. I now understand why Tionne hooked up with her.

"Yea I did." She nodded. "Well you look great by the way." She complimented.