s i x t y - s i x .

Tionne✨

I walked in the front room trying to see who was at the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw Dinah in the hallway.

"Shit." I whispered. "I know your there, open the door." I shook my head and opened the door.

Her eyes widened when she saw me and what I was wearing. "Well...goodmorning." She said examining my sports bra and boxers.

I sighed. "What's up Di?" I asked. "Bae who's at the door-" Normani stopped in her tracks when she saw her friend.

"Bae? I didn't know y'all were back together." Dinah said folding her arms. We looked at each other.

"It's complicated." Normani and I both said.

Dinah smiled. "Yea...I should go." I said. "No don't go, I was gonna make breakfast." Normani pounted.

I smiled. "Fine I'll stay, but I gotta leave in a while." I said. Normani smiled.

"Well save whatever your cooking, I'm gonna go to sleep." Dinah said walking past us.

She looked at us both before walking into her room.

"We got caught." I said. Normani laughed. "You wanna get in the shower with me before Tionna wakes up?"

She asked pulling on my boxers. I laughed. "Yea come on." I said.

She smirked. "You know you have an ass right?" Mani asked. I smacked my lips.

"Stop playing with me." I said. "I'm not really...you have hips too."

She licked her lips. "Would you rather have me feminine or masculine? Be honest."

"Well I haven't seen you in any girl clothes..but I think you'll be cute."

I pulled my shirt off of her. "Think so?" "Mhm." I started the shower and I helped her step in before me.

I examined Normani's body and smirked. Her stomach was going down quickly my she has a bigger ass then last time and her titties were like watermelons.

I kissed down her neck and she laughed lowering her head. "I really missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you more." She turnt around and kissed my lips. "Don't leave...please?"

She poked her lip out. "...Why don't y'all move to Cali with me then?" I asked.

Mani smiled. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Why not?" She kissed my lips again.

"I love you so-so much."

💎

"I've been calling you for hours." Jenifer said following me down the hall.

I sighed. "My bad." She shook her head. "You were with her weren't you?" Jenifer asked me.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yea I was." I said honestly. She huffed.

"I guess that's it then." She said. I nodded. "I guess so, I'm sorry-" "Nah don't Tionne." She said stopping.

I stopped and looked back at her.

"I know you love her, and I knew this would happen. I just can't do this anymore and work with you...I can't do it."

I was silent. "I'm quitting." She shook her head and brushed past me.

I looked back at her and sighed. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

Normani

"I can't believe your leaving me." Dinah said watching me pack Tionna's things.

"You can always come I mean..im going to UCLA you should transfer to."

"Ion know..Chris was talking to me about it but it's too far away." She shrugged.

"But I know I can't stay here now that your leaving. So I might as well." She mumbled.

I knew low-key she wanted to go. If you had a choice to move to California wouldn't you go?

"Cool and you can watch Tionna anytime." "Yea right." She mumbled.

I laughed.

"Oh wait..I forgot." Dinah said walking out my room. I waited until she came back with an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked. She shrugged and handed it to me. I looked at who sent it and frowned.

"This is from family court." I said. Dinah frowned. I opened the envelope and read what was on the piece of paper.

"So? What does it say." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Tobias is trying to take Tionna for full custody." I mumbled.

-------------