f o u r t y - e i g h t .

'Los Angeles California📍

Normani

"Yea this is cute." I said grabbing a strapless dress. Dinah sucked her teeth.

"It's okay, you need something that'll go with your skin color." I nodded knowing she was right.

"This party is gonna be lit..like I cant wait." Dinah said. I smiled a little.

This was my first celebrity party and I wasn't really that excited either.

"Owe, what if we see Chris Brown? Or maybe Jeremih...bitch, what if we see August Alsina?" She asked.

I laughed. "You would leave Chris for one of them?" I asked. She nodded.

"In a heartbeat, shit. He'd leave me for Beyoncé." I laughed and shook my head.

"So uh.. there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I can't hold it in any longer." I said.

Dinah nodded. "Okay..shoot."She said scanning the rack of clothes. I licked my lips.

"I cheated on Tionne."

She froze a little then shook her head. "Stop lying girl that ain't funny." She said.

I was silent. "You wouldn't do that, you love her." I looked down at my feet.

She looked at me then frowned. "Normani you didn't." I sniffed trying to contain my tears.

Everytime I would think about it I would cry.

"I did." She sighed and pulled me into a hug. "Did you tell her?" She asked.

I wiped a tear away. "Hell no..but I feel so damn guilty Dinah." She pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"She's been nothing but faithful and helping me pay for school. Taking care of me when I didn't ask her to.

I really fucked up this time. This has to be the worse mistake ever."

I cried. "Look, just tell her-" "I can't, then she'll really leave me." I said shaking my head.

"Well...who you cheat on her with?" She asked. "Tobias." She frowned.

"That guy?" I nodded. "Did you use protection?" I nodded. "Yea but im not worried about that." I wiped my face.

"You should." Dinah said placing a hand on her forehead.

"It would be better if she found out now then to be keeping this secret Mani, she's gonna be pissed that you didn't tell her sooner."

"She's gonna be pissed anyway because I was with a guy..I can't fuck a guy then still be gay."

"Well your bisexual..you can't help it. You like dick to." She shrugged.

I was silent. "I'm telling you...you need to tell her." She said. "I'll think about it." I mumbled.

Tionne

I fixed my hat on the top of my head and my chain. I looked damn good tonight.

"Hey Baby."

I turnt and smiled when I saw Normani sitting bags on the bed. "Hey."

"So there's something I wanted to talk to you about-- damn you are fine." She smiled.

I smirked and she walked in the bathroom. "Who you looking good for?" She asked raising a brow.

"All my hoes, you know. I gotta look fresh." I said. She stared at me with a straight face.

I laughed grabbing her face. "I'm just playing! Looking like you wanna kill me n' shit...You aight?" I asked.

She nodded her head. I slid my hands down to her waist leaning against the door frame.

"You sure?" I asked. She gave me a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, I promise." She said.

I nodded. "Alright." She leaned in and kissed my lips. "I'm gonna go get ready." I licked my lips and watched her get her clothes ready.

That night the club was lit, almost every celebrity from Def Jam is here.

"So I heard we were supposed to do a song together." Cardi asked. I licked my lips.

I still couldn't believe she was right infront of me man...in the flesh.

She was fine as hell. "Yea." "Well when I come back up here we can figure sum out, you got mad bars."

I smirked when I saw Normani walk up to us. "Oh, Cardi this is my girl Normani..Mani you already know who this is."

I introduced them to eachother. "Hey girl, you cute..you got an ass and everything." Cardi said. Mani blushed.

"Thanks." "No problem, but Tionne hit me up aight? We could probably catch up in New York or something since I heard your from there."

I nodded. "Cool I will." "Nice meeting you big booty." Cardi said. Normani laughed and she walked off.

"She's cool, I thought she was over here flirting with you or something."

I shook my head. "Nah." "She cute to you?" Mani asked.

"Hell yea." I said honestly. Mani smacked her lips.

"But you already know what it is. I ain't looking her way. You trust me right?" I asked throwing my arm around her neck.

"Yea I do." I raised a brow kind of surprised. I kissed her all over her face making her laugh.

"Stop we're in public." She mumbled. "So? Ain't nobody paying attention to us."

I ran my hand up her dress making her jump a little. I laughed.

"I hate you, stop." She mumbled. I started kissing her neck. "You look good as hell tonight." I whispered in Mani's ear.

She bit down on her bottom lip and smirked. "We should get out of here."

I nodded in agreement.

--------------