s i x t y - n i n e .

Tionne✨

"Ain't this some shit?" I mumbled. Normani frowned.

"What's wrong?" She whispered. I shook my head.

"I'm glad you came back from your trip, your starting to show and everything." Mama said smiling.

Stella smiled a little. I could tell she was surprised to see me to.

At first I thought she was gonna be some crazy person that got with me in jail but nah..this was a coincidence.

I stood up with Tionna still in my arms walking over to Mateo. "How you know that broad?" I asked.

He frowned then looked at Stella who was in the kitchen with Mama and Normani.

"We fucked around a couple times while I was on probation, she left for a while then called me talking about she's pregnant."

"So..she wasn't in jail or nothing like that?" I asked. He frowned. "Nah why you ask me that?" He asked.

"Shiidd." "What's wrong?" Mateo asked. I shook my head. "You know what..nevermind."

He raised a brow. "You sure?" I nodded. "Mhm." I turnt around and put Tionna in her carseat.

"Well I'm gonna start cooking dinner, Mateo said you needed somewhere to stay?" Mama asked taking out the ingredients for enchiladas.

"Yes, if you don't mind." Stella said. I squinted my eyes at her. "Tionne you won't mind right?" Mama asked.

"It's yo house Ma." I mumbled. Mama nodded. "You can stay if you like, I'm sure Mateo won't mind."

"Nah I won't." He said kissing her cheek. I scrunched my nose up. Stella gave him a weak smile.

"Bae I'm gonna go put Tionna in your bed since we're staying a while."

Normani said taking Tionna out the carseat. "Okay I'll go with you then." I said.

"Oh okay." We walked upstairs to my room and I closed the door immediately.

"I have to tell you something." I said. Normani frowned laying Tionna down on the bed.

"What?" I sighed. I wanted to tell her this before any drama goes on.

"I kinda already know Stella." I said. She paused for a second then laid pillows on each side of Tionna.

"Let me guess..you slept with her?" She asked. I sighed. "Yea a couple of times...in jail."

She looked up at me. "Jail?" I nodded. "Your Mom said she was on a trip."

"Yea..in jail Ma." "So you think she's trying to get with you or something?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know, the last time I saw her she said she loved me."

Her frown deepened. "And what did you say?" She asked. I smacked my lips.

"What you think I said?" I asked. She just stared at me. "You really think I have feelings for that girl?"

I asked. "She is pretty." I shrugged. "So?" "And I know you wouldn't sleep with an ugly girl."

I laughed but she didn't find it funny at all.

"That doesn't mean I have feelings for her, your the only girl I've ever been in love with.

She was just a piece that was there at the time..I was locked up to."

"So if we were together you would've slept with her?" Normani asked folding her arms. I licked my lips.