The Trojan Horse

Third Person P.O.V.

Like they were told, the pirates walked out of the cave and onto the ocean floor. Since they were cursed, they didn't worry about drowning.

As they walked towards the Dauntless, Pintel and Ragetti put on the stolen dresses and rowed out of the cave, holding parasols to shield them from the moonlight.

Norrington and his men saw them and were about to shoot, but ordered not to. They didn't know that the 'women' were pirates in disguise. Since Norrington and his men were watching the 'women' row out of the cave, they didn't know that the pirates were sneaking up the sides of the Dauntless, preparing to attack.

The cursed pirates stealthily climbed up the ropes connected to the anchors, and onto the deck. All the men on the ship were unaware about the coming attack. Governor Swann approached the cabin doors to talk to his daughter.

"Elizabeth?" Governor Swann spoke through the door, before knocking. "I just want you to know, I believe you made a very good decision today."

As he continued, he was unaware that Elizabeth and Arabella were tying sheets together and were going to escape.

"But even a good decision, if made for the wrong reasons, can be a wrong decision."

As the cursed pirates waited for a signal from Pintel and Ragetti, a sailor saw the disguised pirates and alerted the men at the helm, prompting them to turn and look at the 'women.' One of the 'women' waved a fan to the men at the helm. One of the pirates saw the signal and motioned for the others to attack.

The stealthy, cursed pirates snuck onto the deck. Hiding from the men that were on deck, and silently killing them.

"Elizabeth?" Governor Swann asked, still by the cabin doors. "Arabella? Are you there?"

When he didn't get an answer, he opened the cabin doors and walked in, only to find no one was in the room. Arabella and Elizabeth successfully created a rope out of curtains and bed sheets, and climbed down to the rowboat. After they sat down and grabbed an oar, they rowed to the Isla de Muerta. They were going to save Will, but they were going to need help.

The cursed pirates walked on the deck, killing any unaware soldier, making their way to the helm. Governor Swann, unaware of the cursed pirates, went to the opened door at the back of the cabin. There, he saw a rope made of cloth leading down to the water and he now knew that both women escaped.

"What have you done?" The governor asked breathlessly.

In the rowboat with Pintel and Ragetti, the latter kept waving his fan at the men on the Dauntless.

"Stop that," Pintel demanded. "I already feel like a fool."

"Look nice, though," Ragetti told his friend, trying to cheer him up a bit.

At first, Pintel smiled at the compliment, but then became angry. He dropped his parasol and attacked Ragetti, causing him to drop his parasol. With both pirates exposed to the moonlight, the men at the helm realized they were pirates.

When Pintel and Ragetti realized they were in the rays of the moon, Pintel grabbed his pistol and shot towards the helm. The bullet flew all the way to the men at the helm and knocked Lt. Gillette's hat off his head. Turning around, they saw the cursed pirates coming up and a fight ensued. Governor Swann hid in the cabin, away from the cursed pirates he saw attacking.

In the center of the cave, Barbossa was sitting at the bottom of his mound of treasure and Jack was looking at a golden statue. Will was standing by a pirate guarding him, with his hands tied, Jacoby was standing by Barbossa's mound of treasure and another one was skipping rocks in a large pool of water.