First Kiss

Percy Jackson- You were with Percy fighting in the arena. You won't be able to win. Percy said. Ha I'm going to win water boy. You said and pulled out your dagger. Okay Icy whatever you say. He said and pulled out his sword. Begin! Chiron shouted. You two ran to each other and your weapons hit. You ran back towards him but you slightly lifted your foot and you froze Percy feet. You smirked at him. I win. You said. Not so fast Icy and he broke through the ice and ran towards you quickly and his sword cut your cheek. You attacked him but he managed to pin you to the ground. I win Icy. Percy said smirking. Want a prize? You asked. I have one right here. Percy said and he kissed you. You kissed back and the crowd started to cheer well everyone but Annabeth.

Jason Grace- You were walking with Jason and talking to him. Am I pretty Jason? You asked. No. He said. You looked down. You are gorgeous F/N the most gorgeous person I have ever met. Jason said. You looked up and smiled. He hugged you and you two looked at each other and he kissed you and you kissed back. My first kiss!!! You thought.

Leo Valdez-  You were at the camp fire hugging Leo. You are getting to close Valdez. Clarisse warned. That's Clarisse for you. You whispered.  She's protective of you for sure. Leo said. Then you saw Leo get a smirk. What are you thinking? You asked. He then held your hands and you both leaned in and you both kissed. You heard people clapping, cheering and smiling. You saw Clarisse wide eyed and you noticed her mad. Are you okay Clarisse? You asked. I'm just peachy. She said. Well I think I found your nickname. You told Leo. What is it? He asked. Fireworks. You said with a smile.

Frank Zhang- You and Frank finished training so you two walked to a hill and laid down next to each other. It's so pretty here. You said. It really is but you are prettier. Frank said with a smile. You blushed at his comment. Thank you. You said. He started to blush and he pulled you closer to him. You noticed him blushing more and he kissed you and you kissed back. When he pulled away you both were blushing madly. Wow. You both whispered.