How the Gods Feel about the Relationship

Percy Jackson-
Poseidon: "They are the perfect couple I'm glad my son found happiness."
Khione: "its shocking that my daughter is with the Sea's god son but she looks happy."
Athena:" Its good that my daughter isn't with Poseidon's son."
Zeus:" They look good together."
Aphrodite: "They fit each other perfectly."

Jason Grace-
Jupiter: "I'm very proud of my son he found the one."
Venus: "Its hard to pick between my favorite Roman daughter and my favorite Greek daughter to be with the son of Jupiter but he truly cares for F/N and F/N truly loves him."
Juno: " I give them my blessing."
Minerva: "They seem like the perfect match."

Leo Valdez-
Hephaestus: "My son found a girl and it's a child of Ares he could do better but I'm happy for him nonetheless."
Ares: "My daughter is happy as long as he doesn't hurt her he has my permission to date her."
Aphrodite: "They are so cute together a daughter of Ares and a son of Hephaestus perfect match."
Hera: "I will always give them my blessing I hope they stay together."
Zeus: "I admit it I ship them."

Frank Zhang-
Mars: "She's very strong so I give them my blessing."
Bellona: "My favorite daughter is happy therefor I'm happy."
Venus: "They have been soulmates since they were born."
Diana: "They seem very good together."
Jupiter: "I hope they do stay together they look like soulmates to me."

Nico-
Hades: "My son is happy so I'm happy as long as she doesn't hurt him."
Zeus: "I can't believe my daughter is with a son of Hades (Hades: Believe it Zeus!) but she is happy and I'll be watching him to make sure he doesn't hurt her."
Aphrodite: "They are sooo cute together! They are totally soulmates I'll defiantly keep them together."
Persephone: "He's my step son and we may not have the best relationship but I'm very glad he has found someone that makes him happy and less sad hopefully they stay together."
Apollo: "Nico and F/N? Yeah they are soulmates destined to be together you can just tell I know they will stay together."